Swansea till I die
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birmingham v Swansea

+7
Edzzie93
DBSwansea
SCFC_Messiah
JACK77
MrSafe
Jack4life
Dunley
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Birmingham v Swansea Empty Birmingham v Swansea

Post  Dunley Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:31 am

Brum down to 10 men with it still 0-0..Come on Swansea sweat smile
Dunley
Dunley
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Back to top Go down

Birmingham v Swansea Empty Re: Birmingham v Swansea

Post  Dunley Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:57 am

Once again all the same
Dunley
Dunley
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack4life Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:59 am

cant even beat a team tht has 10men we need bodde
Jack4life
Jack4life
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSafe Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:09 am

It could just be a bad patch that we are going through.
Swansea have got the potential all that's needed is a better finishing touch.
MrSafe
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Back to top Go down

Post  JACK77 Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:25 am

Jack4life wrote:cant even beat a team tht has 10men we need bodde

haa...losing our TOP STRIKER is starting to shine thru rather nicely at the mo...we been dropping 2 points every week for the last 2 months and yet lots of people on other sites i been lookin at are in denial and are content with our progress and a draw today which we could have and should have won shrug

JACK77

Back to top Go down

Post  SCFC_Messiah Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:53 am

JACK77 wrote:

haa...losing our TOP STRIKER is starting to shine thru rather nicely at the mo...we been dropping 2 points every week for the last 2 months and yet lots of people on other sites i been lookin at are in denial and are content with our progress and a draw today which we could have and should have won shrug

Sorry 77, what do you mean by that? wtf

I don't think others are in denial, just pleased that we're lying 11th in a good league and playing most teams off the park. Today was testament to the quality and potential of our side.

You guys can chose to look at the negatives all the time, but I'd rather look at the positives. Most of us were in agreement at the start of the season that consolidation was our number one aim- we're currently surpassing that with ease.

A few signings and next season we'll be promotion contenders- why all the doom and gloom? shrug

SCFC_Messiah
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Back to top Go down

Post  DBSwansea Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:57 am

SCFC_Messiah wrote:why all the doom and gloom? shrug

I know why, it's because they're so negative they can't actually see the positives.

It's a shame we aint on SOL so we can check back to see what people hoped for this season back when we were promoted.

I've said all along i'd be delighted with 17th, nothing's changed for me. Another good performance today, the goals will flow again soon.
DBSwansea
DBSwansea

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=516785633&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack4life Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:27 am

DBSwansea wrote:
SCFC_Messiah wrote:why all the doom and gloom? shrug

I know why, it's because they're so negative they can't actually see the positives.

It's a shame we aint on SOL so we can check back to see what people hoped for this season back when we were promoted.

I've said all along i'd be delighted with 17th, nothing's changed for me. Another good performance today, the goals will flow again soon.

i said from start of season we have the ablity to get into the play offs and 2 or 3 of these 8 draws turned into wins we would be in the play offs it just frustrating when we dominate a game like this one and dont win
Jack4life
Jack4life
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  JACK77 Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:42 pm

SCFC_Messiah wrote:
JACK77 wrote:

Sorry 77, what do you mean by that? wtf

I don't think others are in denial, just pleased that we're lying 11th in a good league and playing most teams off the park. Today was testament to the quality and potential of our side.

You guys can chose to look at the negatives all the time, but I'd rather look at the positives. Most of us were in agreement at the start of the season that consolidation was our number one aim- we're currently surpassing that with ease.

A few signings and next season we'll be promotion contenders- why all the doom and gloom? shrug

Well we not doin as well as when Bodde was playing and some of those draws would have been wins with him in the side,don't you think? As for the denial in other sites...its mainly the comments i see left by people on facebook..haa..pretty much the same thing every week tho...happy with a point etc....which is bollocks really. We playing some classy football, especially today by all accounts but we ain't found the net for the last 2 games...so its hard not to be feeling a bit gloomy...classy draws every week ain't gonna get us very far unfortunately.Yeh we are doing better than we all anticipated at the start of the season but the fustrating thing is we know that we're capable of doing even better than what has been achieved already. Personally i'm in a gloomy mood in general so thats probably why i'm seeing the team a bit negative at the mo...so sorry db...its just a feeling..it'll pass..hopefully thumbs up

JACK77

Back to top Go down

Post  Edzzie93 Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:06 pm

Would you take a draw at Birmingham of all places? exactly no matter the circumstances of the result we went up there in one of the most hostile away games we faced this season and come out of there with no injuries and a well deserved point.The Wins will come,eventually.Of course i am disappointed that we could'nt get the 3 points over a 10 man team.

Keep the faith.

P.S we've just equalled a football league record hee hee
Edzzie93
Edzzie93
First team regular
First team regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Cooper9 Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:15 am

i wouldn't mind if we drew every game of the season, as long as we stayed up.
I wouldn't care if we played the crappiest football in the division, as long as we stayed up.

These are the best times i have had being a swans fan, i don't care about all this exciting football (that's an added bonus) i want to see what's best for the club, not what looks best for the fans.
Cooper9
Cooper9
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack4life Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:36 am

Cooper9 wrote:i wouldn't mind if we drew every game of the season, as long as we stayed up.
I wouldn't care if we played the crappiest football in the division, as long as we stayed up.

These are the best times i have had being a swans fan, i don't care about all this exciting football (that's an added bonus) i want to see what's best for the club, not what looks best for the fans.

im sorry cooper but the second one u wold care about i think ur talking rubbish saying u wudnt care about tht, u wud love to stay up yeah i agree with that but u wudn tbe satisafied if we played crap, any way if we played crap we wouldnt stay up lol
Jack4life
Jack4life
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornellyjak Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:38 am

Very happy with a point at St Andrews myself anyway. thumbs up
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Post  dybie_jack Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:30 am

I went up to watch the game and yes it's such a shame that we didn't get the 3 points because by the display on the pitch we were a much stronger side, however I said at the start I would have been happy with a draw because I believe Birmingham were a strong side, and i'm still happy with it.

The Birmingham fans were very quiet yesterday - other than when a young lad took off his jumper to show off his villa top! Was that someone on here by chance???

Anyway great game, a lot of fans made the trip, does anyone know the actuall away travell figures?
dybie_jack
dybie_jack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack4life Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:57 am

Cornellyjak wrote:Very happy with a point at St Andrews myself anyway. thumbs up

we shud have won cornelly
Jack4life
Jack4life
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornellyjak Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:00 am

Jack4life wrote:
Cornellyjak wrote:Very happy with a point at St Andrews myself anyway. thumbs up

Having still not got over this bug from early december again i elected not to travel, and as i was in bed i also missed the game on the radio but to all that travelled "well done" and as i said i was very happy with a point when i woke up.
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Post  JACK77 Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:20 am

Jack4life wrote:

exactly...2 points dropped...and we outclassed them at home up until the Bodde injury aswell...everyone seems to have brum up on some big Pedestal....they not that special ffs!!

JACK77

Back to top Go down

Post  Llanelli_Jack Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:07 am

A great display of football it must be said, and a handful of positives to take from the game.
Although we should have won it, i was well happy with a point up there.

And was thrilled when waving my villa top around down the front right, i got a nice reception from the home lot!
And then some swans fans singing 'Villa, Villa, Villa, Villa'. I was chuffed.
Great day! big smiles
Llanelli_Jack
Llanelli_Jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  dybie_jack Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:46 am

Llanelli_Jack wrote:A great display of football it must be said, and a handful of positives to take from the game.

And was thrilled when waving my villa top around down the front right, i got a nice reception from the home lot!
Great day! big smiles

So it was you then!
I was standing with two blokes to your left! I said to my boyf that I knew someone who did that, what did the stewards say to you?
dybie_jack
dybie_jack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Back to top Go down

Post  Llanelli_Jack Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:43 am

dybie_jack wrote:
Llanelli_Jack wrote:A great display of football it must be said, and a handful of positives to take from the game.

Great day! big smiles

So it was you then!
I was standing with two blokes to your left! I said to my boyf that I knew someone who did that, what did the stewards say to you?

Nothing much, just wanted me to put it away! Someone needed to do it, was the only thing that got the home fans going.
I hate those bluenoses gits!
Tbh i hate all teams in feckin blue! rofl
Llanelli_Jack
Llanelli_Jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  dybie_jack Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:28 am

Llanelli_Jack wrote:
dybie_jack wrote:

Great day! big smiles

So it was you then!

Nothing much, just wanted me to put it away! Someone needed to do it, was the only thing that got the home fans going.

You don't look like I imagined!
it was funny, becuase it was the only thing that really got the fans going. I have been disappointed in the opposition fans and the lack of vocal support they have shown when I go to away games.
Swansea must have the most vocal supporters in the championship!
dybie_jack
dybie_jack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Back to top Go down

Post  DBSwansea Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:35 am

dybie_jack wrote:I have been disappointed in the opposition fans and the lack of vocal support they have shown when I go to away games.

The Charlton fans were the worst i've seen, they didn't make a sound.
DBSwansea
DBSwansea

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=516785633&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Llanelli_Jack Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:18 am

dybie_jack wrote:
Llanelli_Jack wrote:
dybie_jack wrote:

Great day! big smiles

So it was you then!

it was funny, becuase it was the only thing that really got the fans going. I have been disappointed in the opposition fans and the lack of vocal support they have shown when I go to away games.

I hardly held the villa top tho mind pal, one of the boys had it for a while. I was the one with a scarf around my neck, so you wouldnt have really seen what i looked like haha. But ye, that was us lot. I was one of them, as it was my villa top.
Good laugh tho.
And yes, home support at away grounds has been absolutely shiiiiat this year, brum was dreadful, and charlton was dead. Hardly anywhere has been good.
Wolves sounded good, when they sang than Sylvian Ebans-Blake song or whatever. That was loud.
Llanelli_Jack
Llanelli_Jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  dybie_jack Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:22 am

Llanelli_Jack wrote:
dybie_jack wrote:
Llanelli_Jack wrote:
dybie_jack wrote:

Great day! big smiles

So it was you then!

I hardly held the villa top tho mind pal, one of the boys had it for a while. I was the one with a scarf around my neck, so you wouldnt have really seen what i looked like haha. But ye, that was us lot. I was one of them, as it was my villa top.
Good laugh tho.
And yes, home support at away grounds has been absolutely shiiiiat this year, brum was dreadful, and charlton was dead. Hardly anywhere has been good.
Wolves sounded good, when they sang than Sylvian Ebans-Blake song or whatever. That was loud.

So you weren't wearing it then. some young boy did, dark hair? Who was that then? Before the game started there was a guy about 4 or 5 rows from the front taunting the fans with the top on. He got told off by the stewards, was it you wearing the top or your mate? I'm confused now!
dybie_jack
dybie_jack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Back to top Go down

Post  Llanelli_Jack Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:57 am

dybie_jack wrote:
Llanelli_Jack wrote:
dybie_jack wrote:
Llanelli_Jack wrote:
dybie_jack wrote:

Great day! big smiles

So it was you then!

Good laugh tho.

So you weren't wearing it then. some young boy did, dark hair? Who was that then? Before the game started there was a guy about 4 or 5 rows from the front taunting the fans with the top on. He got told off by the stewards, was it you wearing the top or your mate? I'm confused now!

Haha me too. I was never wearing the top, that was my mate. I had like a green jumperish/jackett on me (stone island). I had the top and was waving it in the air at one point lol. I got talked to by the stewards at the end of the game.
Llanelli_Jack
Llanelli_Jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next