Burnley V Swansea

Go down

Burnley V Swansea Empty Burnley V Swansea

Post  Cornellyjak on Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:13 am

Well at half time its 0 - 1 to the swans.

Ill settle for that. thumbs up

All our players seem to be doing resonably well.
One player that im seeing play exceptionally well is Chris Eagles. OK , i know he plays for Burnley but he would look even better in a white shirt on his first half performance..

Second half to come.... sweat sweat sweat
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-11-12
Age : 55
Location : Pyle, Just outside of Porthcawl

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Burnley V Swansea Empty Re: Burnley V Swansea

Post  Jack4life on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:01 pm

2nd half perfomance has been a joke
Jack4life
Jack4life
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 157
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 29
Location : Gutersloh/Germany

Back to top Go down

Burnley V Swansea Empty Re: Burnley V Swansea

Post  DBSwansea on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:07 pm

Jack4life wrote:2nd half perfomance has been a joke

Who's?

_________________
UBoss Supplements | Training Log

"Most powerlifters share some common defects. We, as a whole for whatever reason, LOVE to punish, beat and torture ourselves beyond the limits of mind and body. It is our spirit that prevails. This defect of intelligence and sensibility pushes us on to the next level, makes us better and stronger. "
DBSwansea
DBSwansea
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 37
Location : The mean streets of Penlan

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=516785633&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Burnley V Swansea Empty Re: Burnley V Swansea

Post  Cornellyjak on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:08 pm

Must admit , it has been well down but we have held on and JS has just doubled our lead....
0 - 2 Swansea.... music
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-11-12
Age : 55
Location : Pyle, Just outside of Porthcawl

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Burnley V Swansea Empty Re: Burnley V Swansea

Post  JACK77 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:13 pm

Watched the first half on a stream...then the Tw@t switched it off second half... mad

JACK77
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 291
Join date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Burnley V Swansea Empty Re: Burnley V Swansea

Post  Cornellyjak on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:15 pm

And its full time with the jacks 2-0 winners ending their run of draws.

Jason scotland the 2 goal hero of the day. thumbs up
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-11-12
Age : 55
Location : Pyle, Just outside of Porthcawl

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Burnley V Swansea Empty Re: Burnley V Swansea

Post  JACK77 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:16 pm

Cornellyjak wrote:And its full time with the jacks 2-0 winners ending their run of draws.

Jason scotland the 2 goal hero of the day. thumbs up

Well i seen the pen anyway...and he didnt half belt it clap clap

JACK77
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 291
Join date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Burnley V Swansea Empty Re: Burnley V Swansea

Post  Cornellyjak on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:21 pm

JACK77 wrote:
Cornellyjak wrote:And its full time with the jacks 2-0 winners ending their run of draws.

Jason scotland the 2 goal hero of the day. thumbs up

Well i seen the pen anyway...and he didnt half belt it clap clap
The second goal was Gower down the left went around 2 defenders, got to the by-line and strolled towards the goal posts, All the defenders went towards him leaving Scotland with acres of space and no one marking him.
With only the keeper to beat he placed it to the keepers left out of reach for a good net bender.
Hope that helps Mark. thumbs up
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-11-12
Age : 55
Location : Pyle, Just outside of Porthcawl

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Burnley V Swansea Empty Re: Burnley V Swansea

Post  Jack4life on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:17 pm

2nd half should have done soo much better first half we was outstanding passed the ball made them look like conference level but for some reason against 10 men we never did it

did anyone else feel like this
Jack4life
Jack4life
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 157
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 29
Location : Gutersloh/Germany

Back to top Go down

Burnley V Swansea Empty Re: Burnley V Swansea

Post  AberdareJack on Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:07 pm

I think you were watching a different game mate thumbs up
AberdareJack
AberdareJack
Über admin
Über admin

Posts : 159
Join date : 2008-11-05
Age : 50
Location : Aberdare

http://www.abulletproofidea.com

Back to top Go down

Burnley V Swansea Empty Re: Burnley V Swansea

Post  Jack4life on Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:52 pm

AberdareJack wrote:I think you were watching a different game mate thumbs up

how lol
Jack4life
Jack4life
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 157
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 29
Location : Gutersloh/Germany

Back to top Go down

Burnley V Swansea Empty Re: Burnley V Swansea

Post  SCFC_Messiah on Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:56 pm

Jack4life wrote:2nd half should have done soo much better first half we was outstanding passed the ball made them look like conference level but for some reason against 10 men we never did it

did anyone else feel like this

We were poor yes, certainly in comparison to the first half.... but I think you're totally overreacting again.

I would like to see RM look at how we play against 10 men though. A few times this season I feel we were more comfortable against 11 men than we were 10. Maybe we need to be a bit more attacking minded.... I dunno.

Brilliant result though and my man done what he's paid to do cool

SCFC_Messiah
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 76
Join date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Burnley V Swansea Empty Re: Burnley V Swansea

Post  Jack4life on Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:11 pm

SCFC_Messiah wrote:
Jack4life wrote:2nd half should have done soo much better first half we was outstanding passed the ball made them look like conference level but for some reason against 10 men we never did it

did anyone else feel like this

We were poor yes, certainly in comparison to the first half.... but I think you're totally overreacting again.

I would like to see RM look at how we play against 10 men though. A few times this season I feel we were more comfortable against 11 men than we were 10. Maybe we need to be a bit more attacking minded.... I dunno.

Brilliant result though and my man done what he's paid to do cool


yeah brilliant result really was

cardiff 10 men didnt play as good as when they had 11

and same tonight

but great result
Jack4life
Jack4life
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 157
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 29
Location : Gutersloh/Germany

Back to top Go down

Burnley V Swansea Empty Re: Burnley V Swansea

Post  Dunley on Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:06 pm

I'm just glad were back to winning ways tbh :P:D
Dunley
Dunley
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 112
Join date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Burnley V Swansea Empty Re: Burnley V Swansea

Post  dybie_jack on Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:59 am

Went out to the pub to watch this one, and I felt we lost a bit when they went down to 10 men, however I think most teams will close their defence and so it makes it harder for us to play properly.
The second goal was fantastic and well deserved.

What did everyone think of the new boy then?
I thought he wasn't too bad, he's wuite quick fair play.
But with Joe Allen, Leon and him int he squad we really are getting shorter!!!
dybie_jack
dybie_jack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Posts : 271
Join date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Burnley V Swansea Empty Re: Burnley V Swansea

Post  Cornellyjak on Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:15 am

Dyer seemed ok , BUT, he did look lost with our quick precise passing play.
He did try but he needs alot more training time to get used to our style of play.
Overall for his attempt ide give him 5/10 for effort but he's way off our pace.
Should come good with more training though. thumbs up
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-11-12
Age : 55
Location : Pyle, Just outside of Porthcawl

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Burnley V Swansea Empty fingers crossed 4 a winning streak

Post  Siobhan85 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:45 am

Im just glad our run of draws is over and were back on the winning line. Can't wait 4 the next game come on u swans!!!!!!!!!!!!

Siobhan85
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Burnley V Swansea Empty Re: Burnley V Swansea

Post  AberdareJack on Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:36 pm

It's amazing when a result like this gives the press another spin on our recent form. It's gone from 'without a win' to unbeaten overnight! hooray
AberdareJack
AberdareJack
Über admin
Über admin

Posts : 159
Join date : 2008-11-05
Age : 50
Location : Aberdare

http://www.abulletproofidea.com

Back to top Go down

Burnley V Swansea Empty Re: Burnley V Swansea

Post  JACK77 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:23 pm

AberdareJack wrote:It's amazing when a result like this gives the press another spin on our recent form. It's gone from 'without a win' to unbeaten overnight! hooray

Burnley V Swansea L_d31b695291e02b62e89c881a5cc3b6ce


rolls eyes

JACK77
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 291
Join date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Burnley V Swansea Empty Re: Burnley V Swansea

Post  Cornellyjak on Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:46 am

But does anyone actually read or listen to the press seriously? hmm
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-11-12
Age : 55
Location : Pyle, Just outside of Porthcawl

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Burnley V Swansea Empty Re: Burnley V Swansea

Post  Llanelli_Jack on Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:06 am

Just got back now.
Stayed up in manchester for the weekend with some mates up there. Had a blast.
And took in United's party atmosphere after beating chelski.
Our display of football was great, until they went a man down.
But a 2-0 win, away at a team in the play offs. Happydays!
Llanelli_Jack
Llanelli_Jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 28
Location : Llanelli

Back to top Go down

Burnley V Swansea Empty Re: Burnley V Swansea

Post  Cornellyjak on Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:32 pm

Llanelli_Jack wrote:Just got back now.
Stayed up in manchester for the weekend with some mates up there. Had a blast.
And took in United's party atmosphere after beating chelski.
Our display of football was great, until they went a man down.
But a 2-0 win, away at a team in the play offs. Happydays!

Didnt get arrested then? Well done thumbs up
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-11-12
Age : 55
Location : Pyle, Just outside of Porthcawl

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Burnley V Swansea Empty Re: Burnley V Swansea

Post  dybie_jack on Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:33 pm

Cornellyjak wrote:
Llanelli_Jack wrote:Just got back now.
Stayed up in manchester for the weekend with some mates up there. Had a blast.
And took in United's party atmosphere after beating chelski.
Our display of football was great, until they went a man down.
But a 2-0 win, away at a team in the play offs. Happydays!

Didnt get arrested then? Well done thumbs up

hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee
dybie_jack
dybie_jack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Posts : 271
Join date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Burnley V Swansea Empty Re: Burnley V Swansea

Post  Llanelli_Jack on Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:12 am

dybie_jack wrote:
Cornellyjak wrote:
Llanelli_Jack wrote:Just got back now.
Stayed up in manchester for the weekend with some mates up there. Had a blast.
And took in United's party atmosphere after beating chelski.
Our display of football was great, until they went a man down.
But a 2-0 win, away at a team in the play offs. Happydays!

Didnt get arrested then? Well done thumbs up

hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee

rofl Nope!
Llanelli_Jack
Llanelli_Jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 28
Location : Llanelli

Back to top Go down

Burnley V Swansea Empty Re: Burnley V Swansea

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum