Swansea till I die
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birmingham v Swansea

+7
Edzzie93
DBSwansea
SCFC_Messiah
JACK77
MrSafe
Jack4life
Dunley
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Birmingham v Swansea - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham v Swansea

Post  dybie_jack Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:40 am

Llanelli_Jack wrote:
dybie_jack wrote:
Llanelli_Jack wrote:
dybie_jack wrote:
Llanelli_Jack wrote:
dybie_jack wrote:
Llanelli_Jack wrote:A great display of football it must be said, and a handful of positives to take from the game.
Although we should have won it, i was well happy with a point up there.

And was thrilled when waving my villa top around down the front right, i got a nice reception from the home lot!
And then some swans fans singing 'Villa, Villa, Villa, Villa'. I was chuffed.
Great day! big smiles

So it was you then!
I was standing with two blokes to your left! I said to my boyf that I knew someone who did that, what did the stewards say to you?

Nothing much, just wanted me to put it away! Someone needed to do it, was the only thing that got the home fans going.
I hate those bluenoses gits!
Tbh i hate all teams in feckin blue! rofl

You don't look like I imagined!
it was funny, becuase it was the only thing that really got the fans going. I have been disappointed in the opposition fans and the lack of vocal support they have shown when I go to away games.
Swansea must have the most vocal supporters in the championship!

I hardly held the villa top tho mind pal, one of the boys had it for a while. I was the one with a scarf around my neck, so you wouldnt have really seen what i looked like haha. But ye, that was us lot. I was one of them, as it was my villa top.
Good laugh tho.
And yes, home support at away grounds has been absolutely shiiiiat this year, brum was dreadful, and charlton was dead. Hardly anywhere has been good.
Wolves sounded good, when they sang than Sylvian Ebans-Blake song or whatever. That was loud.

So you weren't wearing it then. some young boy did, dark hair? Who was that then? Before the game started there was a guy about 4 or 5 rows from the front taunting the fans with the top on. He got told off by the stewards, was it you wearing the top or your mate? I'm confused now!

Haha me too. I was never wearing the top, that was my mate. I had like a green jumperish/jackett on me (stone island). I had the top and was waving it in the air at one point lol. I got talked to by the stewards at the end of the game.

Makes sense now, i was looking at your pics on facebook and thought that the guy wearing the top and you're pictures were completely different.
Why didn't you wear it in then? I was going to come and speak to you, 'cause I knew you'd said on here you were going to do it, but my boyf told me otherwise. otherwise I would have come to say hello.
dybie_jack
dybie_jack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Back to top Go down

Post  Llanelli_Jack Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:23 pm

dybie_jack wrote:
Llanelli_Jack wrote:
dybie_jack wrote:
Llanelli_Jack wrote:
dybie_jack wrote:
Llanelli_Jack wrote:
dybie_jack wrote:
Llanelli_Jack wrote:A great display of football it must be said, and a handful of positives to take from the game.
Although we should have won it, i was well happy with a point up there.

And was thrilled when waving my villa top around down the front right, i got a nice reception from the home lot!
And then some swans fans singing 'Villa, Villa, Villa, Villa'. I was chuffed.
Great day! big smiles

So it was you then!
I was standing with two blokes to your left! I said to my boyf that I knew someone who did that, what did the stewards say to you?

Nothing much, just wanted me to put it away! Someone needed to do it, was the only thing that got the home fans going.
I hate those bluenoses gits!
Tbh i hate all teams in feckin blue! rofl

You don't look like I imagined!
it was funny, becuase it was the only thing that really got the fans going. I have been disappointed in the opposition fans and the lack of vocal support they have shown when I go to away games.
Swansea must have the most vocal supporters in the championship!

I hardly held the villa top tho mind pal, one of the boys had it for a while. I was the one with a scarf around my neck, so you wouldnt have really seen what i looked like haha. But ye, that was us lot. I was one of them, as it was my villa top.
Good laugh tho.
And yes, home support at away grounds has been absolutely shiiiiat this year, brum was dreadful, and charlton was dead. Hardly anywhere has been good.
Wolves sounded good, when they sang than Sylvian Ebans-Blake song or whatever. That was loud.

So you weren't wearing it then. some young boy did, dark hair? Who was that then? Before the game started there was a guy about 4 or 5 rows from the front taunting the fans with the top on. He got told off by the stewards, was it you wearing the top or your mate? I'm confused now!

Haha me too. I was never wearing the top, that was my mate. I had like a green jumperish/jackett on me (stone island). I had the top and was waving it in the air at one point lol. I got talked to by the stewards at the end of the game.

Makes sense now, i was looking at your pics on facebook and thought that the guy wearing the top and you're pictures were completely different.
Why didn't you wear it in then? I was going to come and speak to you, 'cause I knew you'd said on here you were going to do it, but my boyf told me otherwise. otherwise I would have come to say hello.

Well i wore it all the way up, but one of my mates was having a shiit day and was bored so wanted to wear it so i gave it to him. Lucky you didnt say hello, yet, he wouldve just pointed you to me otherwise. lol
Llanelli_Jack
Llanelli_Jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  dybie_jack Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:21 pm

Llanelli_Jack wrote:

Well i wore it all the way up, but one of my mates was having a shiit day and was bored so wanted to wear it so i gave it to him. Lucky you didnt say hello, yet, he wouldve just pointed you to me otherwise. lol

Would have been nice to meet you. I love putting a face to a name.
dybie_jack
dybie_jack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Back to top Go down

Post  Llanelli_Jack Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:48 am

dybie_jack wrote:
Llanelli_Jack wrote:

Would have been nice to meet you. I love putting a face to a name.

Ye i feel the same. Then in future id recognize u. lol
Llanelli_Jack
Llanelli_Jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2