Swansea till I die
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonight (why does a topic title need 10 characters?)

+3
JACK77
MrSafe
BanjoBreakingBob
7 posters

Go down

Tonight (why does a topic title need 10 characters?) Empty Tonight (why does a topic title need 10 characters?)

Post  BanjoBreakingBob Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:47 pm

We were piss poor tonight , completely disjointed, Watford bossed Bodde and subsicuently the midfield. OTJ had a very poor game, Bussy's descision making wasn't the best and we found it difficult to do our thing.

Kostantinople (god knows what his name is) looks like a keeper as in we need to keep him, had no chance with the goal the bloke spanked it in. Our defence wasn't that bad however Tate is no Rangel but he had a solid enough game. Serran and Monk seemed ok to me. Overall I would give them a 7/10 The lad from Villa grew into it tho he looks like a player.

Midfield is where we really struggled Brandy and MacDonald would bomb on as soon as we got the ball Isolating themselves at times, I think Brandy is too much of a striker to play on the wings and where is this blistering pace that he is meant to have, he got pushed off the ball too much. Bodde other than a 10 miuite spell was caged by them he barley could do anything other than that brief period OTJ had a poor first half very rusty the lad needs to first team football I still think he has potential but he needs games and desperately, but came into it more for the first 10 min of the second half. However Martinez changed it Bringing on Gomez and Gower for Bussy and OTJ and this signalled the end of our revival. With these changes Watford regained the upperhand. We were also loosing all of the second balls something that we haven't done for a long time. 5/10

Bussy and Pintado, Bussy was a handful but kept playing the wrong option. I thought Pintado did well he worked hard tonight but the front two were always working with scraps or working for the ball, even when Brandy moved upfront. They constantly tried to get into the game but failed to get anything decent to work with. 6/10 Scotland was brought on right at the end but not sure if he got a touch.

Overall team performance 5.5/10, we were poor but I don't think we wanted it that badly we made allot of changes and were punished from the only clear cut chance of the night and a very similar goal to sunday, I don't think 4-4-2 is a viable alternative to 4-5-1 and questions need to be raised about certain squad members if the club is to progress.

Watford 6/10 not much better than us if at all but they did what they had to do.

Ref 4/10 Never going to get a good rating, blew up every time a Watford player went down, some were fouls some were not and never let the game flow. He also didn't stamp down on the time wasting which inevitably started after they took the lead.

BanjoBreakingBob
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Back to top Go down

Tonight (why does a topic title need 10 characters?) Empty Re: Tonight (why does a topic title need 10 characters?)

Post  MrSafe Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:53 pm

Seems like a rotten game then
ohh btw like ur subject title lol rofl
Great match report aswell thumbs up
MrSafe
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Back to top Go down

Tonight (why does a topic title need 10 characters?) Empty Re: Tonight (why does a topic title need 10 characters?)

Post  BanjoBreakingBob Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:00 pm

Gomez also hit the inside of the post with a free-kick which I could have sworn went in from the other end of the east stand!

BanjoBreakingBob
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Back to top Go down

Post  JACK77 Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:18 pm

Why fetch Scotland on 5 minutes from the end...takes him half a game to warm up. i agree with rest of what u said aswell banjo....Watford are a bunch of knobs ...all the time wasting and play acting. Crowd wasnt bad tho..over 9 thousand but i bet the majority of them are thinking the same as me...why did Roberto field the mainly second team? and why didnt didnt i stay in and watch telly!

JACK77

Back to top Go down

Post  Edzzie93 Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:39 pm

Absolutely bollocks result!

How can you lose to a team like that and having beaten them 2 days previous?

another opitunity to play a top 4 team gone down the drain! rant
Edzzie93
Edzzie93
First team regular
First team regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Llanelli_Jack Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:56 pm

We were disgraceful.
Anyhow, we are out of this cup now, lets focus on the league.
Come on. Play-off finish pray
Llanelli_Jack
Llanelli_Jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  Edzzie93 Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:44 am

Llanelli_Jack wrote:We were disgraceful.

Too right!!!

Hope Watford get a shit draw next week!!
Edzzie93
Edzzie93
First team regular
First team regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornellyjak Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:44 am

Edzzie93 wrote:

Too right!!!

Probably get Arsenal or Totenham away and win that. Just our luck. grrrr
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Post  Llanelli_Jack Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:51 am

Cornellyjak wrote:
Edzzie93 wrote:

Too right!!!

Probably get Arsenal or Totenham away and win that. Just our luck. grrrr

Yer, but we gota move on and forget about it! Dont dwell over what could have been when you can think about what still can be! thumbs up
Llanelli_Jack
Llanelli_Jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  Timmy93 Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:42 pm

Good match report

What happend was so stupid we should not lose to a team we comfotably beat on sunday and then lose on tuesday it is poor
Timmy93
Timmy93
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSafe Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:43 pm

Timmy93 wrote:Good match report

What happend was so stupid we should not lose to a team we comfotably beat on sunday and then lose on tuesday it is poor
that is because we made 8 changes to a winning team lol
MrSafe
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Back to top Go down

Post  Edzzie93 Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:53 pm

Burnley will have em ! raspberry
Edzzie93
Edzzie93
First team regular
First team regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down