Swansea till I die
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roberto's warning about a Tuesdays game

+3
Rhos-Jack
JACK77
dybie_jack
7 posters

Go down

Roberto's warning about a Tuesdays game Empty Roberto's warning about a Tuesdays game

Post  dybie_jack Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:45 am

Roberto talks about Watford's next trip to the Liberty and believes that they will be "Out for revenge" after Sundays match.

Click here for full report from the offical Swans website.
dybie_jack
dybie_jack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Back to top Go down

Roberto's warning about a Tuesdays game Empty Re: Roberto's warning about a Tuesdays game

Post  dybie_jack Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:47 am

I really hope that it will be an exciting performance. I never went on Sunday (being a good girlfriend I gave my ticket to my boyf) so i'm looking forward to a good game.
dybie_jack
dybie_jack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Back to top Go down

Roberto's warning about a Tuesdays game Empty Re: Roberto's warning about a Tuesdays game

Post  JACK77 Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:53 am

yeh i'm finkin of venturing down from Brizzle tomoz aswell... hmm

JACK77

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhos-Jack Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:35 am

Watford didnt really trouble us that much to be honest
Rhos-Jack
Rhos-Jack
On the bench
On the bench

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorristhejack Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:43 pm

Tommorow is a massive game, it would be great to be rewarded for the football were playing atm with a home tie against a top 4 club.

We just got to get rid of the Orns tommorow. I got a good feeling it will be an exciting game with many of our players trying to impress if martinez does indeed shuffle the pack. Im excited, ill be chuffed if we get to the quarters.
Dorristhejack
Dorristhejack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Back to top Go down

Post  Edzzie93 Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:29 pm

Dorristhejack wrote:Tommorow is a massive game, it would be great to be rewarded for the football were playing atm with a home tie against a top 4 club.

We just got to get rid of the Orns tommorow. I got a good feeling it will be an exciting game with many of our players trying to impress if martinez does indeed shuffle the pack. Im excited, ill be chuffed if we get to the quarters.

C'MON CITY!
Edzzie93
Edzzie93
First team regular
First team regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack4life Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:31 pm

we will beat them again
Jack4life
Jack4life
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  sidekick_jack Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:23 am

We should beat them again, as we showed on Saturday we're more than capable of it, even when we only hit 2nd gear thumbs up
sidekick_jack
sidekick_jack
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorristhejack Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:50 am

sidekick_jack wrote:We should beat them again, as we showed on Saturday we're more than capable of it, even when we only hit 2nd gear thumbs up

I missed the game on saturday, what was the score smile slap
Dorristhejack
Dorristhejack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down