Swansea till I die
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR *&%# SAKE!!!!

+8
SCFC_Messiah
Edzzie93
Dorristhejack
dybie_jack
Llanelli_Jack
JACK77
MrSafe
sidekick_jack
12 posters

Go down

FOR *&%# SAKE!!!! Empty FOR *&%# SAKE!!!!

Post  sidekick_jack Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:36 pm

One of the worst nights i've had since the Scunthorpe game in the 06/07 season grrrr F*cking shocking brick wall
sidekick_jack
sidekick_jack
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Back to top Go down

FOR *&%# SAKE!!!! Empty Re: FOR *&%# SAKE!!!!

Post  MrSafe Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:37 pm

sidekick_jack wrote:One of the worst nights i've had since the Scunthorpe game in the 06/07 season grrrr F*cking shocking brick wall
was it that bad???
what went so wrong? shrug
MrSafe
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Back to top Go down

Post  sidekick_jack Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:41 pm

MrSafe wrote:
sidekick_jack wrote:One of the worst nights i've had since the Scunthorpe game in the 06/07 season grrrr F*cking shocking brick wall
was it that bad???

Well:

8 changes to the starting line-up, no passion from the players, terrible referee and linesman, dirty cheating b*stards in the Watford team, hit the f*ckin' post in the 88th!! Just a terrible night all round for me.

Though, i did watch some chavs having handbags in the East, that was quite funny secret
sidekick_jack
sidekick_jack
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSafe Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:45 pm

sidekick_jack wrote:
MrSafe wrote:
was it that bad???

Well:

8 changes to the starting line-up, no passion from the players, terrible referee and linesman, dirty cheating b*stards in the Watford team, hit the f*ckin' post in the 88th!! Just a terrible night all round for me.

Though, i did watch some chavs having handbags in the East, that was quite funny secret
Glad i was forced to stay home then lol big smiles
hahaha about the chavs with handbags hee hee
MrSafe
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Back to top Go down

Post  JACK77 Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:28 pm

MrSafe wrote:
sidekick_jack wrote:
MrSafe wrote:
was it that bad???

Well:

Glad i was forced to stay home then lol big smiles
hahaha about the chavs with handbags hee hee

Wot were thay fake Burberry ones rolls eyes

JACK77

Back to top Go down

Post  Llanelli_Jack Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:52 pm

I didnt go, but on SS they sounded dire.
8 changes to the team for a start, why?
And 1-0 at HT, why the fuuuuuck didnt martinez bring scotland on up front? And gomez on in midfield?
No, he waits last minute, and cost us the game.

Swansea sound commented on the brief scuffle in east, they first said, a large scuffle is breakin out in the east lower stand, and then he goes, oh no its just the two of them.

CHAVS! grrrr
Llanelli_Jack
Llanelli_Jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  dybie_jack Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:24 am

sidekick_jack wrote:
MrSafe wrote:
was it that bad???

Well:

Summed it up for me, total waste of time, TBH I was going to ask for my money back it was that bad!!!!!
dybie_jack
dybie_jack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorristhejack Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:45 am

No will to win, i think its got to go down as Martinez fault though for making to many changes.

I must say i thought the booing after half time and full time was disgusting, i know we lost but we had gone a long way and it would have been nice to show the players a bit of respect.
Dorristhejack
Dorristhejack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorristhejack Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:06 am

[quote="sidekick_jack"][quote="MrSafe"]
sidekick_jack wrote:One of the worst nights i've had since the Scunthorpe game in the 06/07

Probly up there as one of the most entertaining parts of the game for me (says it all). I decided to sit in the West for the first time in two years and i was right opposite it so i had a great view.

Ashely williams was sitting near me too in a suit looking very dapper and Bessone walked passed in his tracksuit.
Dorristhejack
Dorristhejack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Back to top Go down

Post  Edzzie93 Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:18 am

Dorristhejack wrote:No will to win, i think its got to go down as Martinez fault though for making to many changes.

I must say i thought the booing after half time and full time was disgusting, i know we lost but we had gone a long way and it would have been nice to show the players a bit of respect.

Always lets us down when there's an opportunity to play a top team....always! shrug

But the 3 points means more than any mediaoka game!!!!

Bring YOUGLE BACK!!!!!!
Edzzie93
Edzzie93
First team regular
First team regular

Back to top Go down

Post  SCFC_Messiah Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:42 am

I'm sorry but it was all Martinez' fault last night. The players are getting slated to phuck on the net- ok, they were piss poor- but what a shocking team selection in the first place. There was no width in the side and it resulted in a scrapping match in the centre of the pitch with no options to pass too because the game was so bogged down. We have decent fringe players, but selecting them in that formation done them no good what so ever. Last night was a complete and utter failure.

The abuse Serran got around me was annoying too. The guy done phuck all wrong.... apart from win EVERY header he contested. clown Some 'fans' need to control themselves. The booing was terrible.

SCFC_Messiah
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Back to top Go down

Post  jenkingasscandle Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:33 am

the booing was bad but i thought it was for the ref and watford player aswell considering they were slowing the game down most of the time by standing infront of the ball and when we tryed to take quick throw ins.

they did that from minute one! clever.
jenkingasscandle
jenkingasscandle
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe King Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:48 am

No Wembley trip this year then eh? Roll on 30th!
Joe King
Joe King
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorristhejack Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:33 am

jenkingasscandle wrote:the booing was bad but i thought it was for the ref and watford player aswell considering they were slowing the game down most of the time by standing infront of the ball and when we tryed to take quick throw ins.

they did that from minute one! clever.

I cant see how a chorus of boos at the 90th minute would be aimed at the ref, he and both the watford players got their stick throughout the game. Theres no excuse for the booing last night, i can understand that some people were dissapointed but theres things happen,we lost and thats the bottom line - move on.
Dorristhejack
Dorristhejack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Back to top Go down

Post  JACK77 Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:52 am

CapitalKingJoe wrote:No Wembley trip this year then eh? Roll on 30th!

we'll live.....just remember who ended your Wembley dream thats all smile clown

JACK77

Back to top Go down

Post  Llanelli_Jack Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:49 am

CapitalKingJoe wrote:No Wembley trip this year then eh? Roll on 30th!

Yes. Bring on the 29th, and into the 30th.
Llanelli_Jack
Llanelli_Jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  Timmy93 Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:19 am

In the end it would have been nice to make it to the carling cup quaters and we could havegot a good team because a cup run takes a lot out of the team and could ruin our chancs of making the playoffs but we till should have beat those twats.

What happend in the east stand?
Timmy93
Timmy93
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunley Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:58 pm

Once again,One loss and it's the end o the world..Yer we did play awful and didn't have help from the ref but the booing was totally out of, And ffs get of Martinez's back,He got us into the championship,does this and he's suddenly the enemy ?
Dunley
Dunley
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorristhejack Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:23 pm

Dunley wrote:Once again,One loss and it's the end o the world..Yer we did play awful and didn't have help from the ref but the booing was totally out of, And ffs get of Martinez's back,He got us into the championship,does this and he's suddenly the enemy ?

Who is saying he is the enemy, all anyone as said is that it was his fault, he choose the team and the formation, he choose to make 8 changes.

Martinez aint perfect and this is another learning curve for him, everyone learns from their mistakes.
Dorristhejack
Dorristhejack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSafe Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:25 pm

Dunley wrote:Once again,One loss and it's the end o the world..Yer we did play awful and didn't have help from the ref but the booing was totally out of, And ffs get of Martinez's back,He got us into the championship,does this and he's suddenly the enemy ?
All people are saying is that why did he make 8 changes to the team. No1 is getting on his back and saying he is rubbish
MrSafe
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Back to top Go down

Post  SCFC_Messiah Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:33 pm

No, it's not the end of the world.

But last night was Martinez' fault. Sacrilege? Nope.... just opinion. He's isn't perfect and makes mistakes. Last night was one of his biggest so far.

SCFC_Messiah
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Back to top Go down

Post  dybie_jack Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:34 am

I was gutted about the game, not because we went out but I thought we had better players.
I mean the opposition was horrendus, the ref and linesmen were very questionable, I was upset but because the standards have been so high.

I booed the Watford number 14, he deserved it!
I think most people expected a better performance because the standards have been so high so far, but I think it's also shown that work needs to be done and everybody learns from their mistakes.
dybie_jack
dybie_jack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Back to top Go down

Post  sidekick_jack Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:50 am

No one has even mentioned the "end of the world" and no one is on Martinez' back. At the end of the day, fans payed good money to see our team play the worst they've played in 2 years. We as fans have expectations of the players. They set the standards and if they fail to deliver, then we have every right to say something!!

Tuesday's game left me angry and questioning wether to attend another cup tie if this is how Martinez will handle them. Why should we pay £10+ if he's gonna field 8 fringe players who play with no desire?!!

People like you need to stop kissing ass and speak up when the team are clearly out of order.
sidekick_jack
sidekick_jack
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Back to top Go down

Post  JACK77 Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:51 am

sidekick_jack wrote:

No one has even mentioned the "end of the world" and no one is on Martinez' back. At the end of the day, fans payed good money to see our team play the worst they've played in 2 years. We as fans have expectations of the players. They set the standards and if they fail to deliver, then we have every right to say something!!

Tuesday's game left me angry and questioning wether to attend another cup tie if this is how Martinez will handle them. Why should we pay £10+ if he's gonna field 8 fringe players who play with no desire?!!

People like you need to stop kissing ass and speak up when the team are clearly out of order.

£10+......i spent £50 tuesday night.... mad

JACK77

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down