Swansea till I die
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sheffield United

4 posters

Go down

Sheffield United Empty Sheffield United

Post  MrSafe Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:11 pm

I unfortuantely watched the game on sky today.
How are Sheffield United anywhere near the top 3 baffles me. They had no creativity or no awareness.
They just hoofed the bal no matter what. They werent gd at it so why did they keep on doing it shrug
Tbh at least when Stoke play their Long Ball football it is effective. I fell sorry for those Burnley fans (Even thought they have made it tougher for the playoffs) for having to watch a game where whenever they werent on the ball, the ball was in the air.
Tbh Burnley deserved their win today even though i would of wanted Sheffield United win.
MrSafe
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Back to top Go down

Sheffield United Empty Re: Sheffield United

Post  dybie_jack Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:50 am

MrSafe wrote:I unfortuantely watched the game on sky today.
How are Sheffield United anywhere near the top 3 baffles me. They had no creativity or no awareness.
They just hoofed the bal no matter what. They werent gd at it so why did they keep on doing it shrug
Tbh at least when Stoke play their Long Ball football it is effective. I fell sorry for those Burnley fans (Even thought they have made it tougher for the playoffs) for having to watch a game where whenever they werent on the ball, the ball was in the air.
Tbh Burnley deserved their win today even though i would of wanted Sheffield United win.

I watched the game aswell, and I was speechless, I can't believe Sheffield are 3rd. I hope they play like that on Saturday 'cause we'd wipe the floor with them.
Burnley deserved the win, I was really impressed by them, but then again I suppose if you knew that you had to win the match because of the pressure from two teams behind they would step it up a gear. Fair play and the Carlisle bloke(?) I'm sure that's what he was called, had a fab game defending.
Overall crap game but the right team won at the end of the night!
dybie_jack
dybie_jack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Back to top Go down

Post  brecon_jack Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:09 pm

They were awful. I couldn't believe the team I was watching were 3rd. They were just hoofing it and never looked like scoring. They didn't even change their game when it was obvious they weren't going to score. They are a tactically hopeless team and I would bet my life that if they got to the Prem they would come straight back down.
brecon_jack
brecon_jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  Cooper9 Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:28 pm

So who's going up then?

I'm going by train, about 6 in the morning i think! hmm
Cooper9
Cooper9
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Back to top Go down

Post  dybie_jack Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:16 pm

Me and a friend - official coaches - 7:15 leaving Swansea!
dybie_jack
dybie_jack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Back to top Go down

Post  brecon_jack Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:27 pm

Me and 15 other Brecon Jacks in a minibus. Leaving Brecon at half 7. I don't think I've ever been awake that early hee hee
brecon_jack
brecon_jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  dybie_jack Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:40 am

TBH if the traffic is as little as it was when we went to Barnsley really everyone will be going early for no reason (although it is a normal saturday this time so maybe not!)
dybie_jack
dybie_jack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down