Sheffield United Away

Go down

Sheffield United Away

Post  dybie_jack on Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:57 am

Anyone going?
Should be a great game, and now every game counts so it should be an awesome atmosphere!

Sorry in the wrong part of the forum - it's too early!
avatar
dybie_jack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Posts : 271
Join date : 2008-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sheffield United Away

Post  MrSafe on Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:13 am

dybie_jack wrote:Anyone going?
Should be a great game, and now every game counts so it should be an awesome atmosphere!

Sorry in the wrong part of the forum - it's too early!
I dont think im going tbh
how about u?
tut tut tut how could u put it in the wrong part raspberry lol
avatar
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 25
Location : Swansea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sheffield United Away

Post  brecon_jack on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:22 am

I'm going. I'm probably getting my ticket on Saturday. A mini bus full of Brecon Jacks is going up
avatar
brecon_jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-11-15
Age : 25
Location : Brecon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sheffield United Away

Post  MrSafe on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:06 am

brecon_jack wrote:I'm going. I'm probably getting my ticket on Saturday. A mini bus full of Brecon Jacks is going up
Wat about the farmer? rofl
avatar
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 25
Location : Swansea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sheffield United Away

Post  brecon_jack on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:17 am

MrSafe wrote:
brecon_jack wrote:I'm going. I'm probably getting my ticket on Saturday. A mini bus full of Brecon Jacks is going up
Wat about the farmer? rofl

Bus is full so he can't go. We don't want his sheep stinking out the bus anyway rofl
avatar
brecon_jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-11-15
Age : 25
Location : Brecon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sheffield United Away

Post  MrSafe on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:28 am

brecon_jack wrote:
MrSafe wrote:
brecon_jack wrote:I'm going. I'm probably getting my ticket on Saturday. A mini bus full of Brecon Jacks is going up
Wat about the farmer? rofl

Bus is full so he can't go. We don't want his sheep stinking out the bus anyway rofl
Who would lol rofl
avatar
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 25
Location : Swansea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sheffield United Away

Post  dybie_jack on Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:01 pm

MrSafe wrote:
dybie_jack wrote:Anyone going?
Should be a great game, and now every game counts so it should be an awesome atmosphere!

Sorry in the wrong part of the forum - it's too early!
I dont think im going tbh
how about u?
tut tut tut how could u put it in the wrong part raspberry lol

I'm hoping of organising a girls day out - show you men how to have a good time!
I went down to the ticket office today and she said it was a 7.15 am start to get up there, not good for my beauty sleep hee hee
But will be going none the less!
If you know of any girls who would fancy a trip to Sheffield, tell them to get in touch!
avatar
dybie_jack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Posts : 271
Join date : 2008-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sheffield United Away

Post  MrSafe on Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:42 pm

dybie_jack wrote:
MrSafe wrote:
dybie_jack wrote:Anyone going?
Should be a great game, and now every game counts so it should be an awesome atmosphere!

Sorry in the wrong part of the forum - it's too early!
I dont think im going tbh
how about u?
tut tut tut how could u put it in the wrong part raspberry lol

I'm hoping of organising a girls day out - show you men how to have a good time!
I went down to the ticket office today and she said it was a 7.15 am start to get up there, not good for my beauty sleep hee hee
But will be going none the less!
If you know of any girls who would fancy a trip to Sheffield, tell them to get in touch!
Brecon_jack would be he is already going with some other brecon jacks raspberry rofl
avatar
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 25
Location : Swansea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sheffield United Away

Post  Dorristhejack on Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:46 am

MrSafe wrote:
dybie_jack wrote:
MrSafe wrote:
dybie_jack wrote:Anyone going?
Should be a great game, and now every game counts so it should be an awesome atmosphere!

Sorry in the wrong part of the forum - it's too early!
I dont think im going tbh
how about u?
tut tut tut how could u put it in the wrong part raspberry lol

I'm hoping of organising a girls day out - show you men how to have a good time!
I went down to the ticket office today and she said it was a 7.15 am start to get up there, not good for my beauty sleep hee hee
But will be going none the less!
If you know of any girls who would fancy a trip to Sheffield, tell them to get in touch!
Brecon_jack would be he is already going with some other brecon jacks raspberry rofl

Haha dont worry saif boy i put your name down to fill the void thumbs up
avatar
Dorristhejack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Posts : 211
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 26
Location : Morriston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sheffield United Away

Post  MrSafe on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:14 pm

Dorristhejack wrote:
MrSafe wrote:
dybie_jack wrote:
MrSafe wrote:
dybie_jack wrote:Anyone going?
Should be a great game, and now every game counts so it should be an awesome atmosphere!

Sorry in the wrong part of the forum - it's too early!
I dont think im going tbh
how about u?
tut tut tut how could u put it in the wrong part raspberry lol

I'm hoping of organising a girls day out - show you men how to have a good time!
I went down to the ticket office today and she said it was a 7.15 am start to get up there, not good for my beauty sleep hee hee
But will be going none the less!
If you know of any girls who would fancy a trip to Sheffield, tell them to get in touch!
Brecon_jack would be he is already going with some other brecon jacks raspberry rofl

Haha dont worry saif boy i put your name down to fill the void thumbs up
Thanks dorris rofl
avatar
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 25
Location : Swansea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sheffield United Away

Post  Dorristhejack on Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:38 am

No problem mush!
avatar
Dorristhejack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Posts : 211
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 26
Location : Morriston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sheffield United Away

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum