Swansea till I die
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clough Era

4 posters

Go down

Clough Era Empty Clough Era

Post  Edzzie93 Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:26 pm

Son of legend Brian Clough, Nigel has gone to Derby after 10 years with Burton Albion.

i found this very interesting indeed, surely the son can't repeat what his father done and take the club back to the promised land?
Edzzie93
Edzzie93
First team regular
First team regular

Back to top Go down

Clough Era Empty Re: Clough Era

Post  Cornellyjak Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:15 pm

Edzzie93 wrote:Son of legend Brian Clough, Nigel has gone to Derby after 10 years with Burton Albion.

i found this very interesting indeed, surely the son can't repeat what his father done and take the club back to the promised land?

Lets hope the players get a kick up the arse just for next weekends game.................Cardiff away, time after that back to being shit....lol
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Post  JACK77 Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:11 am

Cornellyjak wrote:
Edzzie93 wrote:Son of legend Brian Clough, Nigel has gone to Derby after 10 years with Burton Albion.

Lets hope the players get a kick up the arse just for next weekends game.................Cardiff away, time after that back to being shit....lol

haha...come on Derby...just for that game smile

JACK77

Back to top Go down

Post  JACK77 Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:27 pm

Cornellyjak wrote:

Kick up the arse has already begun.....they beat Man utd tonight clap clap bow

JACK77

Back to top Go down

Post  StaffordshireJack Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:36 am

Was at the game last night, fair play Derby were very good, Utd were total plop even when they brought the big guns on, but Derby didn't allow them to play. I hear Ronaldo has written off his Ferrari this morning too secret raspberry
StaffordshireJack
StaffordshireJack
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down