Swansea till I die
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks TOSH!!!

+7
baglan-jack
Jack4life
Dunley
JACK77
Llanelli_Jack
jenkingasscandle
xxx_swansea_gemz_xxx
11 posters

Go down

Thanks TOSH!!! Empty Thanks TOSH!!!

Post  xxx_swansea_gemz_xxx Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:19 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/swansea_city/7761714.stm

i expected ANYONE to say this about swansea! BUT NOT TOSHACK!!!

MY MY MY! Why does everyone PRAISE SCUMDIFF!!! unhappy unhappy
xxx_swansea_gemz_xxx
xxx_swansea_gemz_xxx
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Back to top Go down

Thanks TOSH!!! Empty Re: Thanks TOSH!!!

Post  jenkingasscandle Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:29 am

how long have they been in the C'ship, and why haven't they gone up?
is it because their too good?
jenkingasscandle
jenkingasscandle
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Back to top Go down

Post  Llanelli_Jack Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:47 am

jenkingasscandle wrote:how long have they been in the C'ship, and why haven't they gone up?
is it because their too good?

I was thinking that. They are def prem material. They just love the championship tooo much. secret
Llanelli_Jack
Llanelli_Jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  JACK77 Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:28 am

Tosh is just being diplomatic...lets not forget his career began with the Scum so we can't expect him to be as Anti-scum as us. Deep down tho i reckon his heart is with the Swans and he certainly praises Roberto very highly. Whether we like it or not, Cardiff have become an established side in the championship so i can sort of see where he's coming from,being the Welsh manager aswell.
Personally tho,with our full strength squad,i think we are stronger than the scum but our unfortunate injury list has upset the applecart slightly. If we're playing in the championship next season i'll be happy...unalike when we were in League 1, where the thort of another season at that level was depressing! unhappy

JACK77

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunley Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:24 am

I really can't agree with Tosh,Were only one place and point behind the scum and this is our first season at this level for donkeys years and I belive we only didn't get three points on Sunday was due to the injuries in the squad.I think Tosh should have waited a few more years to say something like this.
Dunley
Dunley
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack4life Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:20 am

Tosh you tosser
Jack4life
Jack4life
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  JACK77 Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:20 am

Jack4life wrote:Tosh you tosser

thats not very nice isit... Oo

JACK77

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack4life Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:43 am

JACK77 wrote:

thats not very nice isit... Oo

twice in not long he has slagged swans off and hes a shit manager
Jack4life
Jack4life
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  baglan-jack Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:05 pm

In this division anything can happen, look at Bristol last year, if RM buys some crackers in Jan then who knows, bit pissed by those comments he made though.

baglan-jack
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Back to top Go down

Post  AmmanJack Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:01 pm

Harsh.

I agree with what he says, Cardiff are more equipped for the Championship than us. We've both got our plus sides, Cardiff are able to dig in away from home and get a 0-0 draw, they are good defensively. Whereas we are extremely good in attack and can tear teams apart on the counter.

Also, it's not all anti-Swansea in that article, the BBC's title is poor.

Toshack wrote:"The manager's in his second season. He's very bright, I like Roberto a lot.

"I can see what he's trying to do. His way of playing is different to the way any other side play.

"Championship sides don't know how to combat it until they're on the bus on the way home normally.

"Outside the Premier League, he is a serious candidate for manager of the year, for the calendar year.

"What he's done for Swansea is terrific in his first year. I didn't expect them to make the impression they have done. [Ferrie] Bodde's injury is a big loss - he's irreplaceable to the way they play."

AmmanJack
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornellyjak Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:51 pm

JACK77 wrote:Tosh is just being diplomatic...lets not forget his career began with the Scum so we can't expect him to be as Anti-scum as us. Deep down tho i reckon his heart is with the Swans and he certainly praises Roberto very highly. Whether we like it or not, Cardiff have become an established side in the championship so i can sort of see where he's coming from,being the Welsh manager aswell.
Personally tho,with our full strength squad,i think we are stronger than the scum but our unfortunate injury list has upset the applecart slightly. If we're playing in the championship next season i'll be happy...unalike when we were in League 1, where the thort of another season at that level was depressing! unhappy

Well said. thumbs up
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Post  dybie_jack Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:39 am

Cornellyjak wrote:
JACK77 wrote:Tosh is just being diplomatic...lets not forget his career began with the Scum so we can't expect him to be as Anti-scum as us. Deep down tho i reckon his heart is with the Swans and he certainly praises Roberto very highly. Whether we like it or not, Cardiff have become an established side in the championship so i can sort of see where he's coming from,being the Welsh manager aswell.

Well said. thumbs up

totally agree clap clap
dybie_jack
dybie_jack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack4life Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:51 am

I Dont like the man

i think hes a tosser thats my opinion of the bloke and we will never qualify for a major competion wales this is with him in charge yesh hes good at brining the young ones up shame he cant coach
Jack4life
Jack4life
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  JACK77 Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:00 am

Jack4life wrote:I Dont like the man

i think hes a tosser thats my opinion of the bloke and we will never qualify for a major competion wales this is with him in charge yesh hes good at brining the young ones up shame he cant coach

well you're entitled to your opinion m8t....a vast majority of jacks would disagree however shrug By the way he said so himself not to expect miracles in the near future with the Welsh team...i don't think anyone else could have done better,given the limited resources he has to choose from.....

JACK77

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack4life Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:36 am

JACK77 wrote:

well you're entitled to your opinion m8t....a vast majority of jacks would disagree however shrug By the way he said so himself not to expect miracles in the near future with the Welsh team...i don't think anyone else could have done better,given the limited resources he has to choose from.....

Bryn Flin will take us al the way
Jack4life
Jack4life
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  AmmanJack Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:23 am

Jack4life wrote:
JACK77 wrote:

At the moment, simply, our Welsh squad is not good enough to challenge for a place in a major competition. When our youngster get better though, we may have a chance. It would take a mere miracle for us to qualify for a major tournament in the next two years IMO.

AmmanJack
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack4life Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:54 am

AmmanJack wrote:

i disaree with you there 0-0 for a long time in germay 1-1 in russia this year 1-1 last year in czch with the right man in charge this team can make it.
Jack4life
Jack4life
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  Edzzie93 Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:29 pm

AmmanJack wrote:
Jack4life wrote:
JACK77 wrote:

At the moment, simply, our Welsh squad is not good enough to challenge for a place in a major competition. When our youngster get better though, we may have a chance. It would take a mere miracle for us to qualify for a major tournament in the next two years IMO.

True! clap clap
Edzzie93
Edzzie93
First team regular
First team regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum