Bristol City

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bristol City Empty Bristol City

Post  Cornellyjak on Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:25 pm

Well after an entertaining freezing Sunday morning, now our attention turns to our other close rivals, Bristol City.
Having taken our prodical son away from us a few years back , I bet that Mr. Johnson never thought that we would be playing us again in such a short space of time.
Well with them not having the confidence in LT10 that we had, does anyone think they may run him out against us to try and wind us up?

Who's going, are you stuck on these coaches?

Let us know your feelings and toughts.

Again this could be interesting........

PS. we'll be there and we are going by car, and ..... we have an allocated car parking space at the ground.. raspberry
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-11-12
Age : 55
Location : Pyle, Just outside of Porthcawl

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Bristol City Empty Re: Bristol City

Post  Rhos-Jack on Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:27 pm

Im going with James, and we on the stupid coaches
Rhos-Jack
Rhos-Jack
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 316
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 31
Location : Swansea

Back to top Go down

Bristol City Empty Re: Bristol City

Post  TY09RUDEBOI on Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:34 am

wish i was going lol going to be a good game
TY09RUDEBOI
TY09RUDEBOI
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2008-11-18
Location : Aberdare

Back to top Go down

Bristol City Empty Re: Bristol City

Post  JACK77 on Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:47 am

Cornellyjak wrote:Well after an entertaining freezing Sunday morning, now our attention turns to our other close rivals, Bristol City.
Having taken our prodical son away from us a few years back , I bet that Mr. Johnson never thought that we would be playing us again in such a short space of time.
Well with them not having the confidence in LT10 that we had, does anyone think they may run him out against us to try and wind us up?

Who's going, are you stuck on these coaches?

Let us know your feelings and toughts.

Again this could be interesting........

PS. we'll be there and we are going by car, and ..... we have an allocated car parking space at the ground.. raspberry

I don't understand...either there is a bubble or there isnt?? shrug

JACK77
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 291
Join date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Bristol City Empty Re: Bristol City

Post  Cornellyjak on Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:27 pm

JACK77 wrote:
Cornellyjak wrote:Well after an entertaining freezing Sunday morning, now our attention turns to our other close rivals, Bristol City.
Having taken our prodical son away from us a few years back , I bet that Mr. Johnson never thought that we would be playing us again in such a short space of time.
Well with them not having the confidence in LT10 that we had, does anyone think they may run him out against us to try and wind us up?

Who's going, are you stuck on these coaches?

Let us know your feelings and toughts.

Again this could be interesting........

PS. we'll be there and we are going by car, and ..... we have an allocated car parking space at the ground.. raspberry

I don't understand...either there is a bubble or there isnt?? shrug


Hey , you either got it or you aint.... raspberry
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-11-12
Age : 55
Location : Pyle, Just outside of Porthcawl

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Bristol City Empty Re: Bristol City

Post  JACK77 on Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:01 pm

Cornellyjak wrote:
JACK77 wrote:
Cornellyjak wrote:Well after an entertaining freezing Sunday morning, now our attention turns to our other close rivals, Bristol City.
Having taken our prodical son away from us a few years back , I bet that Mr. Johnson never thought that we would be playing us again in such a short space of time.
Well with them not having the confidence in LT10 that we had, does anyone think they may run him out against us to try and wind us up?

Who's going, are you stuck on these coaches?

Let us know your feelings and toughts.

Again this could be interesting........

PS. we'll be there and we are going by car, and ..... we have an allocated car parking space at the ground.. raspberry

I don't understand...either there is a bubble or there isnt?? shrug


Hey , you either got it or you aint.... raspberry

And u got that avatar pic with my hero..doh!! you really p*ss me off fella slap brick wall hooray

JACK77
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 291
Join date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Bristol City Empty Re: Bristol City

Post  Dunley on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:00 pm

I'm going in the stupid buses,oh well,9 of us going so should be a laugh..anybody else being picked up from Britton Ferry McDonalds ? And is it just me or do CornellyJack and Ferry Bodde look similar ?
Dunley
Dunley
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 112
Join date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Bristol City Empty Re: Bristol City

Post  AberdareJack on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:06 pm

Rhos-Jack wrote:Im going with James, and we on the stupid coaches

Uh oh! that's us jinxed then (James=away trips=swans defeat) explode
AberdareJack
AberdareJack
Über admin
Über admin

Posts : 159
Join date : 2008-11-05
Age : 50
Location : Aberdare

http://www.abulletproofidea.com

Back to top Go down

Bristol City Empty Re: Bristol City

Post  Rhos-Jack on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:35 pm

AberdareJack wrote:
Rhos-Jack wrote:Im going with James, and we on the stupid coaches

Uh oh! that's us jinxed then (James=away trips=swans defeat) explode

hee hee
Rhos-Jack
Rhos-Jack
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 316
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 31
Location : Swansea

Back to top Go down

Bristol City Empty Re: Bristol City

Post  Cornellyjak on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:41 pm

Dunley wrote: And is it just me or do CornellyJack and Ferry Bodde look similar ?

just me brother..... uh you know little and large... raspberry
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-11-12
Age : 55
Location : Pyle, Just outside of Porthcawl

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Bristol City Empty Re: Bristol City

Post  Llanelli_Jack on Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:20 am

How u managing to go up by yourself then cornelly? Lucky git.
Im stick on the buses. 11 of us.
Ill have to disguise myself. Ill get ambushed by you lot on ere! tearfull
Llanelli_Jack
Llanelli_Jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 28
Location : Llanelli

Back to top Go down

Bristol City Empty Re: Bristol City

Post  Cornellyjak on Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:42 am

Llanelli_Jack wrote:How u managing to go up by yourself then cornelly? Lucky git.
Im stick on the buses. 11 of us.
Ill have to disguise myself. Ill get ambushed by you lot on ere! tearfull

secret Easy, take someone who is disabled with you . thumbs up No more coaches... secret
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-11-12
Age : 55
Location : Pyle, Just outside of Porthcawl

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Bristol City Empty Re: Bristol City

Post  Rhos-Jack on Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:27 pm

Should be a good game, especially with Trundle expected to play with all Brizzle's injuries. Just hope he has one of those off days
Rhos-Jack
Rhos-Jack
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 316
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 31
Location : Swansea

Back to top Go down

Bristol City Empty Re: Bristol City

Post  Llanelli_Jack on Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:45 am

Cornellyjak wrote:
Llanelli_Jack wrote:How u managing to go up by yourself then cornelly? Lucky git.
Im stick on the buses. 11 of us.
Ill have to disguise myself. Ill get ambushed by you lot on ere! tearfull

secret Easy, take someone who is disabled with you . thumbs up No more coaches... secret

HaHa. Ill take my great gran up next time then thumbs up
Llanelli_Jack
Llanelli_Jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 28
Location : Llanelli

Back to top Go down

Bristol City Empty Re: Bristol City

Post  the silver surfer on Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:21 am

looking forward to see truns score an own goal hooray
the silver surfer
the silver surfer
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Bristol City Empty Re: Bristol City

Post  Cornellyjak on Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:03 pm

the silver surfer wrote:looking forward to see truns score an own goal hooray

Dont think he's ever done that, has he? Oo
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-11-12
Age : 55
Location : Pyle, Just outside of Porthcawl

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Bristol City Empty Re: Bristol City

Post  Rhos-Jack on Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:57 am

Cornellyjak wrote:
the silver surfer wrote:looking forward to see truns score an own goal hooray

Dont think he's ever done that, has he? Oo

Theres a first for everything
Rhos-Jack
Rhos-Jack
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 316
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 31
Location : Swansea

Back to top Go down

Bristol City Empty Re: Bristol City

Post  Cornellyjak on Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm

Rhos-Jack wrote:
Cornellyjak wrote:
the silver surfer wrote:looking forward to see truns score an own goal hooray

Dont think he's ever done that, has he? Oo

Theres a first for everything

I suppose it would be a major statement to gary Johnson. hooray
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-11-12
Age : 55
Location : Pyle, Just outside of Porthcawl

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Bristol City Empty Re: Bristol City

Post  Rhos-Jack on Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:19 pm

Trundle has it on the half way line, he gone for it, LEE TRUNDLE SCORES FROM THE HALF WAY LINE, BRISTOL CITY 0 - 1 SWANSEA, WHAT A BIZZARE OWN GOAL hee hee
Rhos-Jack
Rhos-Jack
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 316
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 31
Location : Swansea

Back to top Go down

Bristol City Empty Re: Bristol City

Post  JACK77 on Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:01 pm

well you all have a great time in Bristol today now won't you....while i sit in my flat in Bristol...clutching my laptop,waiting for silly outdated updates!! finger

JACK77
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 291
Join date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Bristol City Empty Re: Bristol City

Post  Llanelli_Jack on Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:22 pm

JACK77 wrote:well you all have a great time in Bristol today now won't you....while i sit in my flat in Bristol...clutching my laptop,waiting for silly outdated updates!! finger

Get a ticket in home end. I know another jack living in bristol who's doing tht. easy.
Comeeee on the jacks.
Llanelli_Jack
Llanelli_Jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 28
Location : Llanelli

Back to top Go down

Bristol City Empty Re: Bristol City

Post  JACK77 on Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:30 am

Llanelli_Jack wrote:
JACK77 wrote:well you all have a great time in Bristol today now won't you....while i sit in my flat in Bristol...clutching my laptop,waiting for silly outdated updates!! finger

Get a ticket in home end. I know another jack living in bristol who's doing tht. easy.
Comeeee on the jacks.

yeh rite! i'm not as equiped as you for gettin beaten up at short notice sorry rolls eyes

JACK77
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 291
Join date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Bristol City Empty Re: Bristol City

Post  Cornellyjak on Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:10 pm

JACK77 wrote:
Llanelli_Jack wrote:
JACK77 wrote:well you all have a great time in Bristol today now won't you....while i sit in my flat in Bristol...clutching my laptop,waiting for silly outdated updates!! finger

Get a ticket in home end. I know another jack living in bristol who's doing tht. easy.
Comeeee on the jacks.

yeh rite! i'm not as equiped as you for gettin beaten up at short notice sorry rolls eyes

Didnt miss much anyway Mark, even though the home end was so quiet, you never would have thought Brissol were the home team.
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-11-12
Age : 55
Location : Pyle, Just outside of Porthcawl

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Bristol City Empty Re: Bristol City

Post  Rhos-Jack on Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:45 pm

A draw was a fair result overall, De Vries made a couple of brilliant saves where gomez and butler went close with free kicks, pratley had a good shot saved by brizzle keeper
Rhos-Jack
Rhos-Jack
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 316
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 31
Location : Swansea

Back to top Go down

Bristol City Empty Re: Bristol City

Post  Llanelli_Jack on Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:51 pm

Happy with a point after that tbh. Bristol were looking increasingly more likely to score as time went on.
Bring on the barnsley now. Desperate need of two points
Llanelli_Jack
Llanelli_Jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 28
Location : Llanelli

Back to top Go down

Bristol City Empty Re: Bristol City

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum