Histon away in the FA cup!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Histon away in the FA cup!! Empty Histon away in the FA cup!!

Post  xxx_swansea_gemz_xxx on Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:44 am

the title says it all!
Whats everyones view!!???
xxx_swansea_gemz_xxx
xxx_swansea_gemz_xxx
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2008-11-05
Age : 34
Location : Brynhyfryd Swansea

Back to top Go down

Histon away in the FA cup!! Empty Re: Histon away in the FA cup!!

Post  Cornellyjak on Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:00 am

Couldnt of asked for a bigger fixture surely? shrug
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-11-12
Age : 55
Location : Pyle, Just outside of Porthcawl

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Histon away in the FA cup!! Empty Re: Histon away in the FA cup!!

Post  Jack4life on Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:02 am

they beat leeds haha
Jack4life
Jack4life
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 157
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 29
Location : Gutersloh/Germany

Back to top Go down

Histon away in the FA cup!! Empty Re: Histon away in the FA cup!!

Post  xxx_swansea_gemz_xxx on Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:03 am

yep they did indeedy!
we can only take 150 up as it only holds 150 away fans! that sucks BIG time:(
xxx_swansea_gemz_xxx
xxx_swansea_gemz_xxx
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2008-11-05
Age : 34
Location : Brynhyfryd Swansea

Back to top Go down

Histon away in the FA cup!! Empty Re: Histon away in the FA cup!!

Post  Jack4life on Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:15 am

xxx_swansea_gemz_xxx wrote:yep they did indeedy!
we can only take 150 up as it only holds 150 away fans! that sucks BIG time:(

we will still out sing them lol
Jack4life
Jack4life
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 157
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 29
Location : Gutersloh/Germany

Back to top Go down

Histon away in the FA cup!! Empty Re: Histon away in the FA cup!!

Post  Cooper9 on Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:55 am

Whoop-dee-doo wtf

Even though we are the better team, we will still probebly lose or something. unhappy

did you see the state of their pitch!!!???
Cooper9
Cooper9
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 65
Join date : 2008-11-19
Age : 29
Location : Trebanos

Back to top Go down

Histon away in the FA cup!! Empty Re: Histon away in the FA cup!!

Post  Thomasjenx on Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:18 am

We will have 500 tickets as their ground has a capacity of 3,800 and we have 15% of the capacity. We should win, meaning a potential cash windfall in rd 4.
Thomasjenx
Thomasjenx
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2008-11-09
Age : 31
Location : Aberdulais, Neath

Back to top Go down

Histon away in the FA cup!! Empty Re: Histon away in the FA cup!!

Post  Jack4life on Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:27 am

Cooper9 wrote:Whoop-dee-doo wtf

Even though we are the better team, we will still probebly lose or something. unhappy

did you see the state of their pitch!!!???

yeah was shockin wasnt it
Jack4life
Jack4life
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 157
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 29
Location : Gutersloh/Germany

Back to top Go down

Histon away in the FA cup!! Empty Re: Histon away in the FA cup!!

Post  Edzzie93 on Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:16 am

Haha they beat the mightly leeds!

oh god another pub team we'll lose to!
Edzzie93
Edzzie93
First team regular
First team regular

Posts : 540
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 27
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Histon away in the FA cup!! Empty Re: Histon away in the FA cup!!

Post  MrSafe on Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:23 am

Edzzie93 wrote:Haha they beat the mightly leeds!

oh god another pub team we'll lose to!
Where's ur confidence?
i think this is a great opportunity for some fringe players to play so i think it can benefit us
MrSafe
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 27
Location : Swansea

Back to top Go down

Histon away in the FA cup!! Empty Re: Histon away in the FA cup!!

Post  Edzzie93 on Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:26 am

MrSafe wrote:
Edzzie93 wrote:Haha they beat the mightly leeds!

oh god another pub team we'll lose to!
Where's ur confidence?
i think this is a great opportunity for some fringe players to play so i think it can benefit us

LMAO its the fa cup ffs anything happens! Its the question on "What if" just like H&W
Edzzie93
Edzzie93
First team regular
First team regular

Posts : 540
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 27
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Histon away in the FA cup!! Empty Re: Histon away in the FA cup!!

Post  MrSafe on Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:34 am

Edzzie93 wrote:
MrSafe wrote:
Edzzie93 wrote:Haha they beat the mightly leeds!

oh god another pub team we'll lose to!
Where's ur confidence?
i think this is a great opportunity for some fringe players to play so i think it can benefit us

LMAO its the fa cup ffs anything happens! Its the question on "What if" just like H&W
Ok fair enough but i think the fa cup is just an added perk as we are just outside the playoffs
MrSafe
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 27
Location : Swansea

Back to top Go down

Histon away in the FA cup!! Empty Re: Histon away in the FA cup!!

Post  Llanelli_Jack on Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:43 am

We'll get 500 tickets. And ohh well. A nice trip to somewhere i aint been before.
And these small fa cp games can get tasty in town before hand sometimes.
Llanelli_Jack
Llanelli_Jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 28
Location : Llanelli

Back to top Go down

Histon away in the FA cup!! Empty Re: Histon away in the FA cup!!

Post  Dunley on Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:32 am

Who wants Man Utd,Chelsea or Arsenal away when you can play Histon ?
Dunley
Dunley
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 112
Join date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Histon away in the FA cup!! Empty Re: Histon away in the FA cup!!

Post  Jack4life on Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:46 am

Dunley wrote:Who wants Man Utd,Chelsea or Arsenal away when you can play Histon ?

exactly lol haha
Jack4life
Jack4life
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 157
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 29
Location : Gutersloh/Germany

Back to top Go down

Histon away in the FA cup!! Empty Re: Histon away in the FA cup!!

Post  DBSwansea on Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:13 pm

Llanelli_Jack wrote:And these small fa cp games can get tasty in town before hand sometimes.

Luke, I really hope you're talking about the local food.

_________________
UBoss Supplements | Training Log

"Most powerlifters share some common defects. We, as a whole for whatever reason, LOVE to punish, beat and torture ourselves beyond the limits of mind and body. It is our spirit that prevails. This defect of intelligence and sensibility pushes us on to the next level, makes us better and stronger. "
DBSwansea
DBSwansea
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 37
Location : The mean streets of Penlan

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=516785633&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Histon away in the FA cup!! Empty Re: Histon away in the FA cup!!

Post  Cornellyjak on Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:20 pm

Thomasjenx wrote:We will have 500 tickets as their ground has a capacity of 3,800 and we have 15% of the capacity. We should win, meaning a potential cash windfall in rd 4.

According to sky sports they has 4,500 at their ground today.
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-11-12
Age : 55
Location : Pyle, Just outside of Porthcawl

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Histon away in the FA cup!! Empty Re: Histon away in the FA cup!!

Post  dybie_jack on Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:40 pm

DBSwansea wrote:
Llanelli_Jack wrote:And these small fa cp games can get tasty in town before hand sometimes.

Luke, I really hope you're talking about the local food.

Me too, I sometimes get a bit worried about you, Llanelli_jack
dybie_jack
dybie_jack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Posts : 271
Join date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Histon away in the FA cup!! Empty Re: Histon away in the FA cup!!

Post  baglan-jack on Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:53 pm

Small clubs cannot be underestimated, they will want to win this game more on their own patch in front of lets face it a large majority of friends and family. I watched Barrow vs Brentford yesterday and Barrow were really up for it.

This is why shocks are created, got nothing to do with this so called magic

baglan-jack
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Histon away in the FA cup!! Empty Re: Histon away in the FA cup!!

Post  JACK77 on Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:29 pm

I laughed at the way the Histon players faces dropped to the floor when our name came out rofl

JACK77
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 291
Join date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Histon away in the FA cup!! Empty Re: Histon away in the FA cup!!

Post  dybie_jack on Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:33 am

Me too! talk about a disappointment!!!

They're going to be hard to beat, it must be such a high to beat Leeds.
dybie_jack
dybie_jack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Posts : 271
Join date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Histon away in the FA cup!! Empty Re: Histon away in the FA cup!!

Post  Cornellyjak on Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:39 am

dybie_jack wrote:Me too! talk about a disappointment!!!

They're going to be hard to beat, it must be such a high to beat Leeds.

Hmmm, i remember that feeling..... raspberry
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-11-12
Age : 55
Location : Pyle, Just outside of Porthcawl

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Histon away in the FA cup!! Empty Re: Histon away in the FA cup!!

Post  Llanelli_Jack on Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:54 am

dybie_jack wrote:
DBSwansea wrote:
Llanelli_Jack wrote:And these small fa cp games can get tasty in town before hand sometimes.

Luke, I really hope you're talking about the local food.

Me too, I sometimes get a bit worried about you, Llanelli_jack

Hehe. I do rating throughout the year, which ground has the best chippy in town.
I liked charlton so far. But cant beat rossi's. secret
Llanelli_Jack
Llanelli_Jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 28
Location : Llanelli

Back to top Go down

Histon away in the FA cup!! Empty Re: Histon away in the FA cup!!

Post  JACK77 on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:02 am

Llanelli_Jack wrote:
dybie_jack wrote:
DBSwansea wrote:
Llanelli_Jack wrote:And these small fa cp games can get tasty in town before hand sometimes.

Luke, I really hope you're talking about the local food.

Me too, I sometimes get a bit worried about you, Llanelli_jack

Hehe. I do rating throughout the year, which ground has the best chippy in town.
I liked charlton so far. But cant beat rossi's. secret

yeh rite rolls eyes

JACK77
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 291
Join date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Histon away in the FA cup!! Empty Re: Histon away in the FA cup!!

Post  Rhos-Jack on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:24 am

One word....FFS
Rhos-Jack
Rhos-Jack
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 316
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 31
Location : Swansea

Back to top Go down

Histon away in the FA cup!! Empty Re: Histon away in the FA cup!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum