Swansea till I die
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swans v Brum

+4
Cornellyjak
Cooper9
MrSafe
JACK77
8 posters

Go down

Swans v Brum Empty Swans v Brum

Post  JACK77 Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:37 pm

just got back to Bristol...........picture me sobbing into my cuppa unhappy

JACK77

Back to top Go down

Swans v Brum Empty Re: Swans v Brum

Post  MrSafe Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:51 pm

I just couldnt believe. Kevin Philips' goals were sloppy tbh.
First one he was unmarked in the box and he headed it in mad . Second goal wat was Ashley Williams doing mad
I just couldnt believe it 2-1 then losing 2-3 tearfull
MrSafe
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Back to top Go down

Post  Cooper9 Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:02 pm

the amount of racial abuse coming from 1 or two people around me was terrible! mad

one of my mates were on the verge of nutting one of them for shouting at Williams for god's sake! shrug
Cooper9
Cooper9
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSafe Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:14 pm

Cooper9 wrote:the amount of racial abuse coming from 1 or two people around me was terrible! mad

one of my mates were on the verge of nutting one of them for shouting at Williams for god's sake! shrug
Now that's out of order. ok Williams made a mistake and i was annoyed but thats it.
He is an awesome player but he made a mistake.

Last edited by MrSafe on Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrSafe
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Back to top Go down

Post  JACK77 Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:28 pm

MrSafe wrote:
Cooper9 wrote:the amount of racial abuse coming from 1 or two people around me was terrible! mad

Now that's ridiculous. ok Williams made a mistake and i was annoyed but thats it.

That was really sloppy by Williams i must admit...but generally i've got faith in the guy. Things gradually went downhill after bodde went off,and went from bad to worse when Britton went off. Shame Pintado couldnt have stuck the ball away in the first half. slap I fear for next Sunday with 3 of our key players missing..doh!!

JACK77

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornellyjak Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:47 pm

JACK77 wrote:
MrSafe wrote:

Now that's ridiculous. ok Williams made a mistake and i was annoyed but thats it.

That was really sloppy by Williams i must admit...but generally i've got faith in the guy. Things gradually went downhill after bodde went off,and went from bad to worse when Britton went off. Shame Pintado couldnt have stuck the ball away in the first half. slap I fear for next Sunday with 3 of our key players missing..doh!!

i dont even want to think about next sunday
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Post  dybie_jack Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:43 am

i was gutted coming home alst night, I mean to take the lead and then lose it late on.

I don't think anyone should be using racial language at a player or anybody else, shame you didn't tw@t him. I was ready to get on the pitch and tw@t the fat, baldy 26! hee hee
I don't understand why the ref didn't stop Birminghams rough tactics from the start! I mean i'm not blaming everyting on the ref, but he did play a key role in some of what happened last night!!!
Can anyone in the East stand tell me why the hell he booked Gomez in the first half yet let a dangerous and high tackle go without being punished?
Shame about Bodde? Any updates?
dybie_jack
dybie_jack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack4life Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:29 am

Gutting this was
Jack4life
Jack4life
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  jenkingasscandle Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:34 am

[quote="dybie_jack"]i was gutted coming home alst night, I mean to take the lead and then lose it late on.

I don't think anyone should be using racial language at a player or anybody else, shame you didn't tw@t him. I was ready to get on the pitch and tw@t the fat, baldy 26! hee hee
I don't understand why the ref didn't stop Birminghams rough tactics from the start! I mean i'm not blaming everyting on the ref, but he did play a key role in some of what happened last night!!!
Can anyone in the East stand tell me why the hell he booked Gomez in the first half yet let a dangerous and high tackle go without being punished?
Shame about Bodde? Any updates?[/quote]

they showed it on sky sports last nite and it looked like his left knee bent in towards his right knee.
think hes gona be out a while.
jenkingasscandle
jenkingasscandle
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhos-Jack Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:41 am

He most probably wont be back this season
Rhos-Jack
Rhos-Jack
On the bench