Swansea till I die
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best news i've had today - Forget lord lee

5 posters

Go down

The best news i've had today - Forget lord lee Empty The best news i've had today - Forget lord lee

Post  DBSwansea Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:52 am

From Leeds website

Bristol City striker Lee Trundle has joined Leeds United on loan.

The 32-year-old has joined on loan until February 9.

Trundle, who cost Bristol City £1m just 18 months ago, has proved a prolific goalscorer and has netted 130 career goals from 268 starts.

The Liverpudlian shot to prominence at Wrexham, where after joining from non-league football he scored 34 goals in 102 appearances, and he enhanced his reputation further at Swansea City, scoring 86 goals in 176 appearances.

He joined Bristol in the summer of 2007 and played key role as the Ashton Gate club came within a whisker of winning promotion to the Premier League last May. At City he has scored eight goals from 29 starts.

United boss Simon Grayson was looking to strengthen his strike-force ahead of what is a crucial period for the club was delighted to capture Trundle.

"Lee is a proven goalscorer," said the boss. "He brings something a bit different, and he has a great track record.

"It's good competition for places and he is a good acquisition to the squad."

Trundle becomes the club's first signing of the January transfer window and he has been allocated squad number 35.
DBSwansea
DBSwansea

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=516785633&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

The best news i've had today - Forget lord lee Empty Re: The best news i've had today - Forget lord lee

Post  Cornellyjak Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:32 am

Did hear he was missing his room mate Robbo sympathy
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

The best news i've had today - Forget lord lee Empty Re: The best news i've had today - Forget lord lee

Post  DBSwansea Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:38 am

DBSwansea wrote:He joined Bristol in the summer of 2007 and played key role as the Ashton Gate club came within a whisker of winning promotion to the Premier League last May. At City he has scored eight goals from 29 starts.

A Key role? He did keep the bench nice and warm I suppose.
DBSwansea
DBSwansea

Back to top Go down

Post  JACK77 Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:41 am

Cornellyjak wrote:Did hear he was missing his room mate Robbo sympathy

There we are mun...they can both brag about the fact they've played for Leeds......even tho its the worst team in their history rofl

JACK77

Back to top Go down

Post  Cooper9 Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:40 am

better pies up in leads mun! thumbs up

I think both player and club are desperate!
Cooper9
Cooper9
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Back to top Go down

Post  Edzzie93 Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:10 pm

Typical Scousers!!!! rofl
Edzzie93
Edzzie93
First team regular
First team regular

Back to top Go down

Post  JACK77 Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:05 am

Its odd how things have turned out for Lee really...he left us for Bristol City to test himself at a higher level...and now we are above them in the championship and he has finally moved off the bench...but playing back in League 1.... hmm

JACK77

Back to top Go down

Post  DBSwansea Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:34 am

JACK77 wrote:Its odd how things have turned out for Lee really...he left us for Bristol City to test himself at a higher level...and now we are above them in the championship and he has finally moved off the bench...but playing back in League 1.... hmm

Nope, he's still on the bench.
DBSwansea
DBSwansea

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornellyjak Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:17 am

DBSwansea wrote:
JACK77 wrote:Its odd how things have turned out for Lee really...he left us for Bristol City to test himself at a higher level...and now we are above them in the championship and he has finally moved off the bench...but playing back in League 1.... hmm

Nope, he's still on the bench.
Should go on soon though i would have thought.
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Post  Edzzie93 Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:17 pm

Another reason to forget him..........GET IN SCOTLAND YA BEAUTY!!!!!!!!
Edzzie93
Edzzie93
First team regular
First team regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down