Jason Scotland

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jason Scotland

Jason Scotland - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Jason Scotland - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 9 ]
Jason Scotland - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Jason Scotland - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 5 ]
Jason Scotland - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Jason Scotland - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 5 ]
Jason Scotland - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Jason Scotland - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
Jason Scotland - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Jason Scotland - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
 
Total Votes : 24
 
Poll closed

Jason Scotland - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason Scotland

Post  Pockz on Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:59 pm

I'm going to say somthing that most of you will be baffeled by, but this is how I see it.

Jason Scotland and Pintado are like Berbatov and rooney... Im not speaking in terms of skill, or class but their mentality...

If you watch scotland, id go as far to say that he never chases after the ball, even if it is a foot or so out of his path..this is like berba and dont get me wrong when JS is on the ball he's class at this level...

meanwhile pintado and rooney will hunt that ball down as if its the last football they will ever get to play with again....

SO as many have said the combination of the two works well, but can you sacrifise the 4-5-1 formation for that? i guess not?
Pockz
Pockz
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Jason Scotland - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason Scotland

Post  DBSwansea on Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:02 pm

Pockz wrote:I'm going to say somthing that most of you will be baffeled by, but this is how I see it.

Jason Scotland and Pintado are like Berbatov and rooney... Im not speaking in terms of skill, or class but their mentality...

If you watch scotland, id go as far to say that he never chases after the ball, even if it is a foot or so out of his path..this is like berba and dont get me wrong when JS is on the ball he's class at this level...

meanwhile pintado and rooney will hunt that ball down as if its the last football they will ever get to play with again....

SO as many have said the combination of the two works well, but can you sacrifise the 4-5-1 formation for that? i guess not?

Don't change a formation that allows us to control play.

_________________
UBoss Supplements | Training Log

"Most powerlifters share some common defects. We, as a whole for whatever reason, LOVE to punish, beat and torture ourselves beyond the limits of mind and body. It is our spirit that prevails. This defect of intelligence and sensibility pushes us on to the next level, makes us better and stronger. "
DBSwansea
DBSwansea
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 37
Location : The mean streets of Penlan

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=516785633&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Jason Scotland - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason Scotland

Post  Pockz on Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:25 pm

DBSwansea wrote:
Pockz wrote:I'm going to say somthing that most of you will be baffeled by, but this is how I see it.

Jason Scotland and Pintado are like Berbatov and rooney... Im not speaking in terms of skill, or class but their mentality...

If you watch scotland, id go as far to say that he never chases after the ball, even if it is a foot or so out of his path..this is like berba and dont get me wrong when JS is on the ball he's class at this level...

meanwhile pintado and rooney will hunt that ball down as if its the last football they will ever get to play with again....

SO as many have said the combination of the two works well, but can you sacrifise the 4-5-1 formation for that? i guess not?

Don't change a formation that allows us to control play.

so you wouldn't change 4-5-1 or JS? so do you play JS in the 451? eventhough, people say he doesn't play as well as a lone striker...

i think a rotation of the lone man, unitl someone stands out could be a possibility? but for his determaination its got to be The Bull for me lads
Pockz
Pockz
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Jason Scotland - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason Scotland

Post  Dorristhejack on Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:54 pm

Im too lazy to read whats been said in this thread but i put Pure Class!

The guy is a decent striker and the best we got, gets too much stick from the fans imo.

Dont worry Jas i love you photo
Dorristhejack
Dorristhejack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Posts : 211
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 28
Location : Morriston

Back to top Go down

Jason Scotland - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason Scotland

Post  MrSafe on Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:58 pm

Dorristhejack wrote:Im too lazy to read whats been said in this thread but i put Pure Class!

The guy is a decent striker and the best we got, gets too much stick from the fans imo.

Dont worry Jas i love you photo
thumbs up clap clap i agree he is a good player. And some fans give him stick at every opportunity which is unfair.
MrSafe
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 27
Location : Swansea

Back to top Go down

Jason Scotland - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason Scotland

Post  SCFC_Messiah on Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:19 pm

Cornelly mate, what is this thread all about? If you want a fair result to the poll, at least give fair options!! They couldn't have been more biased if you tried mate!

Jason Scotland is the best we have and I very much doubt we'll be able to afford better any time soon- I for one am happy enough with that.... Let's get behind him and not look for reasons to complain though.

Tuesday was clear example that he is by FAR the best striker at this club and on his day he's a match winner. All he needs is a little consistency and he'll find his rhythm. Countless international away trips aren't helping, but that's something we have no control over.

To be honest I couldn't start a thread like this focusing so closely at the inadequacies of one of own players.... but we're all different I guess. For as long as they pull on the black and white jersey of SCFC I'll follow them blindly no matter what they do.... Scotland, I love you bow

SCFC_Messiah
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 76
Join date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Jason Scotland - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason Scotland

Post  Timmy93 on Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:28 pm

He has got to be the luckest striker ever lol because he just stands there and scores, makes no movent and is usless at controll.

He has one good game in like 7
Timmy93
Timmy93
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Jason Scotland - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason Scotland

Post  SCFC_Messiah on Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:30 pm

Timmy93 wrote:He has got to be the luckest striker ever lol because he just stands there and scores, makes no movent and is usless at controll.

Yep.... So is RvN. Total luck. No class what-so-ever. clown

SCFC_Messiah
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 76
Join date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Jason Scotland - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason Scotland

Post  MrSafe on Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:33 pm

Timmy93 wrote:He has got to be the luckest striker ever lol because he just stands there and scores, makes no movent and is usless at controll.

He has one good game in like 7
But he does score. And he is a good player. As I and so many people have said he is our BEST STRIKER
MrSafe
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 27
Location : Swansea

Back to top Go down

Jason Scotland - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason Scotland

Post  Timmy93 on Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:37 pm

Yh good piont bout van nistillroy

yeah he does score and if we had a striker who more than him then we would still complain. I was a bit harsh but i think he just needs to shed a few pounds and work on his movement ............................. maybe a new strike partner might improve him shrug
Timmy93
Timmy93
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Jason Scotland - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason Scotland

Post  SCFC_Messiah on Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:40 pm

I was being sarcastic mate rofl

SCFC_Messiah
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 76
Join date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Jason Scotland - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason Scotland

Post  MrSafe on Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:40 pm

Timmy93 wrote:Yh good piont bout van nistillroy

yeah he does score and if we had a striker who more than him then we would still complain. I was a bit harsh but i think he just needs to shed a few pounds and work on his movement ............................. maybe a new strike partner might improve him shrug
But where would the new striker play. Martinez is adamant with 4-5-1 which i think is the way forward because everytime Martinez plays 4-4-2 we have lost or performed badly raspberry lol
MrSafe
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 27
Location : Swansea

Back to top Go down

Jason Scotland - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason Scotland

Post  JACK77 on Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:49 pm

Jack4life wrote:
MrSafe wrote:I think Scotland is a good player. If the fans stopped getting on his back maybe he would preform better.
Tbh i only think that his control and first touch need some brushing up but thats it. Without Jason Scotland we wouldn't be in this league and he is still scoring goals
He has scored more goals than Pintado but Pintado doesnt get any stick from the fans. shrug


correct exactly what i said a few comments back im glad someone is on the same wave length as me thumbs up blow kisses

Ummm...exuse moi...if you look back to my second post on this thread umm whatever

JACK77
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 291
Join date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Jason Scotland - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason Scotland

Post  Edzzie93 on Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:51 pm

mixed feelings really i think we should of sold him end of last year for a big deal!
Edzzie93
Edzzie93
First team regular
First team regular

Posts : 540
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 27
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Jason Scotland - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason Scotland

Post  Cornellyjak on Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:36 am

Edzzie93 wrote:mixed feelings really i think we should of sold him end of last year for a big deal!


Looks like we have a bit of a mixed bag of feelings for this guy.
Im not biased as one of you said , just never rated him since his arrival and still dont.
First player i've ever heard of crying to his agent "they dont like me", if he picked up his game then maybe some of us would get off his back.
Only two good games i've seen him have. 1st against Leeds, 2nd against Bristol Rovers. All the other games he's been crap
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-11-12
Age : 55
Location : Pyle, Just outside of Porthcawl

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Jason Scotland - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason Scotland

Post  SCFC_Messiah on Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:52 am

Cornellyjak wrote:
Edzzie93 wrote:mixed feelings really i think we should of sold him end of last year for a big deal!


Looks like we have a bit of a mixed bag of feelings for this guy.
Im not biased as one of you said , just never rated him since his arrival and still dont.
First player i've ever heard of crying to his agent "they dont like me", if he picked up his game then maybe some of us would get off his back.
Only two good games i've seen him have. 1st against Leeds, 2nd against Bristol Rovers. All the other games he's been crap

I'm sorry, but that's complete and utter bollux. I would normally respect an opinion, especially yours, but that is just phucking crazy. uh To be honest, I'm stunned at what I'm reading.

Edzzie- your opinion on things changes faster than the tide mate. One minute he's the best thing since sliced bread, next thing he's useless. But your like it with everything.... You need to start having an opinion and sticking to it.

SCFC_Messiah
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 76
Join date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Jason Scotland - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason Scotland

Post  Edzzie93 on Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:56 am

SCFC_Messiah wrote:
Cornellyjak wrote:
Edzzie93 wrote:mixed feelings really i think we should of sold him end of last year for a big deal!


Looks like we have a bit of a mixed bag of feelings for this guy.
Im not biased as one of you said , just never rated him since his arrival and still dont.
First player i've ever heard of crying to his agent "they dont like me", if he picked up his game then maybe some of us would get off his back.
Only two good games i've seen him have. 1st against Leeds, 2nd against Bristol Rovers. All the other games he's been crap

I'm sorry, but that's complete and utter bollux. I would normally respect an opinion, especially yours, but that is just phucking crazy. uh To be honest, I'm stunned at what I'm reading.

Edzzie- your opinion on things changes faster than the tide mate. One minute he's the best thing since sliced bread, next thing he's useless. But your like it with everything.... You need to start having an opinion and sticking to it.

Bit ironic really...hows ferrie bodde?
Edzzie93
Edzzie93
First team regular
First team regular

Posts : 540
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 27
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Jason Scotland - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason Scotland

Post  SCFC_Messiah on Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:00 am

Edzzie93 wrote:
Bit ironic really...hows ferrie bodde?

What's ironic Rhys?.... Ferrie is still a c*nt. An amazingly talented c*nt, but a c*nt all the same.

At least my opinion was influenced by something at actually happened.... it seems you change your opinion when you feel like it. clown

SCFC_Messiah
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 76
Join date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Jason Scotland - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason Scotland

Post  Edzzie93 on Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:03 am

SCFC_Messiah wrote:
Edzzie93 wrote:
Bit ironic really...hows ferrie bodde?

What's ironic Rhys?.... Ferrie is still a c*nt. An amazingly talented c*nt, but a c*nt all the same.

Haha you used to rave on how much you love that so called c*nt!!!!

i can say what i want to say about scotland..

everyone has their opinions..

you seem to miss cornellykjak's comment?
Edzzie93
Edzzie93
First team regular
First team regular

Posts : 540
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 27
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Jason Scotland - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason Scotland

Post  SCFC_Messiah on Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:07 am

What comment have I missed? wtf

And I still rave about Bodde you plank.... He's by far our best player. That doesn't mean he's not a c*nt though. Besides, that username was a joke and you know it was.

And of course you can have your opinion.... but it would help if it didn't change every 2 seconds, that's all I'm saying.

SCFC_Messiah
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 76
Join date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Jason Scotland - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason Scotland

Post  Edzzie93 on Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:09 am

SCFC_Messiah wrote:What comment have I missed? wtf

And I still rave about Bodde you plank.... He's by far our best player. That doesn't mean he's not a c*nt though. Besides, that username was a joke and you know it was.

And of course you can have your opinion.... but it would help if it didn't change every 2 seconds, that's all I'm saying.

What username? rofl

the one robbo and yougle were on about?

hee hee of course that was why would he be talking to those chumps for...
Edzzie93
Edzzie93
First team regular
First team regular

Posts : 540
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 27
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Jason Scotland - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason Scotland

Post  DBSwansea on Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:09 am

Edzzie93 wrote:
SCFC_Messiah wrote:What comment have I missed? wtf

And I still rave about Bodde you plank.... He's by far our best player. That doesn't mean he's not a c*nt though. Besides, that username was a joke and you know it was.

And of course you can have your opinion.... but it would help if it didn't change every 2 seconds, that's all I'm saying.

What username? rofl

the one robbo and yougle were on about?

hee hee of course that was why would he be talking to those chumps for...

I'm a talented c*nt.

_________________
UBoss Supplements | Training Log

"Most powerlifters share some common defects. We, as a whole for whatever reason, LOVE to punish, beat and torture ourselves beyond the limits of mind and body. It is our spirit that prevails. This defect of intelligence and sensibility pushes us on to the next level, makes us better and stronger. "
DBSwansea
DBSwansea
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 37
Location : The mean streets of Penlan

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=516785633&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Jason Scotland - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason Scotland

Post  Edzzie93 on Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:11 am

DBSwansea wrote:
Edzzie93 wrote:
SCFC_Messiah wrote:What comment have I missed? wtf

And I still rave about Bodde you plank.... He's by far our best player. That doesn't mean he's not a c*nt though. Besides, that username was a joke and you know it was.

And of course you can have your opinion.... but it would help if it didn't change every 2 seconds, that's all I'm saying.

What username? rofl

the one robbo and yougle were on about?

hee hee of course that was why would he be talking to those chumps for...

I'm a talented c*nt.

of course you are...your a tank! rant
Edzzie93
Edzzie93
First team regular
First team regular

Posts : 540
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 27
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Jason Scotland - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason Scotland

Post  SCFC_Messiah on Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:11 am

Edzzie93 wrote:
What username? rofl

the one robbo and yougle were on about?

hee hee of course that was why would he be talking to those chumps for...

What the hell are you on about?

You understand the concept of English, ye? USE IT.

SCFC_Messiah
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 76
Join date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Jason Scotland - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason Scotland

Post  Edzzie93 on Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:13 am

SCFC_Messiah wrote:
Edzzie93 wrote:
What username? rofl

the one robbo and yougle were on about?

hee hee of course that was why would he be talking to those chumps for...

What the hell are you on about?

You understand the concept of English, ye? USE IT.

Welsh is my first language pr*ck

i thought you were on about that msn account those two were on about...

what username you on about?
Edzzie93
Edzzie93
First team regular
First team regular

Posts : 540
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 27
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Jason Scotland - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason Scotland

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum