Bring Yougle Back

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bring Yougle Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Yougle Back

Post  sidekick_jack on Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:42 am

Edzzie93 wrote:
sidekick_jack wrote:
Edzzie93 wrote:
BTW sidekick has threatened me in a PM!


Threatened?! All i said was if you happen to see me at a game, feel free to repeat what you said in the PM to my face. Is that a violent threat?? Did'nt think so... Just me basically calling you a "coward behind a keyboard" smile

Picking on a 15 year old....terrible!


haha For a start you PM'd me initially. And from then on you've harrassed me when ive repeatedly told you to stop sending me PM's.

Anyway, this thread is about Yougle, not you. Not everything is about little Edzzie. So leave it, yeh??
sidekick_jack
sidekick_jack
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 30
Location : Swansea Bay Area

Back to top Go down

Bring Yougle Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Yougle Back

Post  Yougle on Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:43 am

dybie_jack wrote:I think it would be a fun trip to go over to see Yougle, but could he handle it?!

I can handle all women! bigwink
Yougle
Yougle
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Bring Yougle Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Yougle Back

Post  Edzzie93 on Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:43 am

sidekick_jack wrote:
Edzzie93 wrote:
sidekick_jack wrote:
Edzzie93 wrote:
BTW sidekick has threatened me in a PM!


Threatened?! All i said was if you happen to see me at a game, feel free to repeat what you said in the PM to my face. Is that a violent threat?? Did'nt think so... Just me basically calling you a "coward behind a keyboard" smile

Picking on a 15 year old....terrible!


haha For a start you PM'd me initially. And from then on you've harrassed me when ive repeatedly told you to stop sending me PM's.

Anyway, this thread is about Yougle, not you. Not everything is about little Edzzie. So leave it, yeh??

you ruined the thread!

Shame on you!
Edzzie93
Edzzie93
First team regular
First team regular

Posts : 540
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 27
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Bring Yougle Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Yougle Back

Post  Dorristhejack on Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:26 am

This thread is great, some things never change. photo
Dorristhejack
Dorristhejack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Posts : 211
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 28
Location : Morriston

Back to top Go down

Bring Yougle Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Yougle Back

Post  Cornellyjak on Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:32 am

OK GUYS.................. END OF SEASON PARTY AT YOUGLES.................... wehay clap clap clap clap
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-11-12
Age : 55
Location : Pyle, Just outside of Porthcawl

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Bring Yougle Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Yougle Back

Post  DBSwansea on Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:34 am

Cornellyjak wrote:OK GUYS.................. END OF SEASON PARTY AT YOUGLES.................... wehay clap clap clap clap

Someone take Rhys' passport off him.

_________________
UBoss Supplements | Training Log

"Most powerlifters share some common defects. We, as a whole for whatever reason, LOVE to punish, beat and torture ourselves beyond the limits of mind and body. It is our spirit that prevails. This defect of intelligence and sensibility pushes us on to the next level, makes us better and stronger. "
DBSwansea
DBSwansea
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 37
Location : The mean streets of Penlan

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=516785633&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Bring Yougle Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Yougle Back

Post  Dorristhejack on Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:41 am

Cornellyjak wrote:OK GUYS.................. END OF SEASON PARTY AT YOUGLES.................... AND IM DRIVING US ALL THERE wehay clap clap clap clap

Cheers mate thumbs up
Dorristhejack
Dorristhejack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Posts : 211
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 28
Location : Morriston

Back to top Go down

Bring Yougle Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Yougle Back

Post  Cornellyjak on Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:27 am

Dorristhejack wrote:
Cornellyjak wrote:OK GUYS.................. END OF SEASON PARTY AT YOUGLES.................... AND IM DRIVING US ALL THERE wehay clap clap clap clap

Cheers mate thumbs up

Its ok as Dorris is paying the LPG bill for the car and ferry. clap clap clap clap
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-11-12
Age : 55
Location : Pyle, Just outside of Porthcawl

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Bring Yougle Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Yougle Back

Post  Cornellyjak on Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:29 am

Hey Dorris, how did you alter my post and make your own up.... grrrr
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-11-12
Age : 55
Location : Pyle, Just outside of Porthcawl

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Bring Yougle Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Yougle Back

Post  DBSwansea on Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:29 am

Cornellyjak wrote:
Dorristhejack wrote:
Cornellyjak wrote:OK GUYS.................. END OF SEASON PARTY AT YOUGLES.................... AND IM DRIVING US ALL THERE wehay clap clap clap clap

Cheers mate thumbs up

Its ok as Dorris is paying the LPG bill for the car and ferry. clap clap clap clap

I'll get the beers, as long as Nick gets some other recreational bits undecided

_________________
UBoss Supplements | Training Log

"Most powerlifters share some common defects. We, as a whole for whatever reason, LOVE to punish, beat and torture ourselves beyond the limits of mind and body. It is our spirit that prevails. This defect of intelligence and sensibility pushes us on to the next level, makes us better and stronger. "
DBSwansea
DBSwansea
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 37
Location : The mean streets of Penlan

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=516785633&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Bring Yougle Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Yougle Back

Post  Edzzie93 on Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:31 am

DBSwansea wrote:
Cornellyjak wrote:OK GUYS.................. END OF SEASON PARTY AT YOUGLES.................... wehay clap clap clap clap

Someone take Rhys' passport off him.

Good luck trying to steal 2 of my passports!
Edzzie93
Edzzie93
First team regular
First team regular

Posts : 540
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 27
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Bring Yougle Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Yougle Back

Post  Cornellyjak on Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:32 am

DBSwansea wrote:
Cornellyjak wrote:
Dorristhejack wrote:
Cornellyjak wrote:OK GUYS.................. END OF SEASON PARTY AT YOUGLES.................... AND IM DRIVING US ALL THERE wehay clap clap clap clap

Cheers mate thumbs up

Its ok as Dorris is paying the LPG bill for the car and ferry. clap clap clap clap

I'll get the beers, as long as Nick gets some other recreational bits undecided

And dont forget the Entertainment......
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-11-12
Age : 55
Location : Pyle, Just outside of Porthcawl

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Bring Yougle Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Yougle Back

Post  Dorristhejack on Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:31 am

Cornellyjak wrote:Hey Dorris i love you but more to the point, how did you alter my post and make your own up.... grrrr


I just edited inbetween the post bit, like i have in this one:D
Dorristhejack
Dorristhejack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Posts : 211
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 28
Location : Morriston

Back to top Go down

Bring Yougle Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Yougle Back

Post  sidekick_jack on Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:18 pm

Dorristhejack wrote:
I just edited inbetween the post bit, like i have in this one:D And im gay!!! There, i said it embarrassed


Easy cool
sidekick_jack
sidekick_jack
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 30
Location : Swansea Bay Area

Back to top Go down

Bring Yougle Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Yougle Back

Post  Dorristhejack on Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:51 pm

sidekick_jack wrote:
Dorristhejack wrote:
I just edited inbetween the post bit, like i have in this one:D And im gay!!! There, i said it embarrassed


Being rhys' idol aint an Easy job but i love him so got to stick at it cool
Dorristhejack
Dorristhejack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Posts : 211
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 28
Location : Morriston

Back to top Go down

Bring Yougle Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Yougle Back

Post  Yougle on Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:33 pm

Cornellyjak wrote:OK GUYS.................. END OF SEASON PARTY AT YOUGLES.................... wehay clap clap clap clap

Nutters.. rofl
Yougle
Yougle
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Bring Yougle Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Yougle Back

Post  MrSafe on Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:44 pm

Edzzie93 wrote:
DBSwansea wrote:
Cornellyjak wrote:OK GUYS.................. END OF SEASON PARTY AT YOUGLES.................... wehay clap clap clap clap

Someone take Rhys' passport off him.

Good luck trying to steal 2 of my passports!
U got two passports??
Do u have 2 identies? lol or is one a british passport and the other a New Zealand passport?
MrSafe
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 27
Location : Swansea

Back to top Go down

Bring Yougle Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Yougle Back

Post  Dorristhejack on Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:46 pm

I got two passports, one before my operation and one after bigwink
Dorristhejack
Dorristhejack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Posts : 211
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 28
Location : Morriston

Back to top Go down

Bring Yougle Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Yougle Back

Post  MrSafe on Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:48 pm

Dorristhejack wrote:I got two passports, one before my operation and one after bigwink
hee hee hee hee hee hee maybe its same situation with rhys then raspberry lol
MrSafe
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 27
Location : Swansea

Back to top Go down

Bring Yougle Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Yougle Back

Post  Edzzie93 on Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:51 pm

MrSafe wrote:
Dorristhejack wrote:I got two passports, one before my operation and one after bigwink
hee hee hee hee hee hee maybe its same situation with rhys then raspberry lol

you like my signature saif? rofl
Edzzie93
Edzzie93
First team regular
First team regular

Posts : 540
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 27
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Bring Yougle Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Yougle Back

Post  Cornellyjak on Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:29 am

Dorristhejack wrote:
Cornellyjak wrote:Hey Dorris i love you but more to the point, how did you alter my post and make your own up.... grrrr


I just edited inbetween the post bit, like i have in this one:D



Cant stop laughing .... cheered me up. BTW, im not gay.... ( i know youll edit this post as well)
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-11-12
Age : 55
Location : Pyle, Just outside of Porthcawl

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Bring Yougle Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Yougle Back

Post  sidekick_jack on Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:34 am

Cornellyjak wrote:
Cant stop laughing .... cheered me up. BTW, im am gay.... ( i know you are too)


Editing peoples posts is fun hee hee
sidekick_jack
sidekick_jack
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 30
Location : Swansea Bay Area

Back to top Go down

Bring Yougle Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Yougle Back

Post  DBSwansea on Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:42 am

Editing is fun, I can do your original posts too. What fun I could have.

_________________
UBoss Supplements | Training Log

"Most powerlifters share some common defects. We, as a whole for whatever reason, LOVE to punish, beat and torture ourselves beyond the limits of mind and body. It is our spirit that prevails. This defect of intelligence and sensibility pushes us on to the next level, makes us better and stronger. "
DBSwansea
DBSwansea
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 37
Location : The mean streets of Penlan

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=516785633&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Bring Yougle Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Yougle Back

Post  Edzzie93 on Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:46 am

DBSwansea wrote:Editing is fun, I can do your original posts too. What fun I could have.

Don't abuse your power on us!

Only on the scum!
Edzzie93
Edzzie93
First team regular
First team regular

Posts : 540
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 27
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Bring Yougle Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Yougle Back

Post  Cornellyjak on Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:16 pm

Edzzie93 wrote:
DBSwansea wrote:Editing is fun, I can do your original posts too. What fun I could have.

Don't abuse your power on us!

Only on the scum!

I totally agree with this post. thumbs up
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-11-12
Age : 55
Location : Pyle, Just outside of Porthcawl

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Bring Yougle Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring Yougle Back

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum