To all the Scotland critics

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

To all the Scotland critics Empty To all the Scotland critics

Post  Rhos-Jack on Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:33 pm

to all those who came tonight and give nothing but stick to our top man up front this is for you finger
Rhos-Jack
Rhos-Jack
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 316
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 31
Location : Swansea

Back to top Go down

To all the Scotland critics Empty Re: To all the Scotland critics

Post  Dunley on Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:40 pm

Evrybody espects him to get every ball thats headed his way..He's human if hes so crap why don't all his critics do his job and see how they get off. Duh Duh Duh Duh Jason Scotland swim away
Dunley
Dunley
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 112
Join date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

To all the Scotland critics Empty Re: To all the Scotland critics

Post  Rhos-Jack on Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:44 pm

Dont listen to the Scotland they wouldnt do a better job, he doesnt get appreciated enough...

Jason Scotland Du du du du du music
Rhos-Jack
Rhos-Jack
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 316
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 31
Location : Swansea

Back to top Go down

To all the Scotland critics Empty Re: To all the Scotland critics

Post  JACK77 on Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:16 pm

Scotland just wants to be loved blow kisses


























and if he gets another 20 goals he will be hooray

JACK77
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 291
Join date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

To all the Scotland critics Empty Re: To all the Scotland critics

Post  Edzzie93 on Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:07 pm

Hehe i've never seen us nick a game that late before!!!!! puppy love
Edzzie93
Edzzie93
First team regular
First team regular

Posts : 540
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 27
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

Back to top Go down

To all the Scotland critics Empty Re: To all the Scotland critics

Post  DBSwansea on Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:16 pm

I going to add to this grrrr finger

I think he should leave. Not because he's crap, but because the guy doesn't deserve the abuse he gets from a large number of our fans.

If it was a minority of fans I could accept it, but everyone I talk to sits by someone who runs Scotland down every game.

It's not easy taking the main striker role from an iconic figure, but last season he scored 29 goals surpassing trundles highest scoring season.

This season, against most teams Jason has been man-marked out of games. But that frees up room for our other players to get amonst the goals. How many goals would Bodde have got if he didn't have the room to play in? That room is created by our striker being marked by 3 men.

2 goals, an impressive shift and still people moan. A real shame.

_________________
UBoss Supplements | Training Log

"Most powerlifters share some common defects. We, as a whole for whatever reason, LOVE to punish, beat and torture ourselves beyond the limits of mind and body. It is our spirit that prevails. This defect of intelligence and sensibility pushes us on to the next level, makes us better and stronger. "
DBSwansea
DBSwansea
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 37
Location : The mean streets of Penlan

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=516785633&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

To all the Scotland critics Empty Re: To all the Scotland critics

Post  Rhos-Jack on Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:37 am

No wonder his confidence is so low with all the twats booing him and giving him jip.

Also like to point out that the side decided to not clap us at the end of the game, do you think this was to show they were against the trundle saga on the weekend?
Rhos-Jack
Rhos-Jack
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 316
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 31
Location : Swansea

Back to top Go down

To all the Scotland critics Empty Re: To all the Scotland critics

Post  Llanelli_Jack on Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:44 am

Rhos-Jack wrote:to all those who came tonight and give nothing but stick to our top man up front this is for you finger

Spot on.
'You Jack Bastaard' music
Llanelli_Jack
Llanelli_Jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 28
Location : Llanelli

Back to top Go down

To all the Scotland critics Empty Re: To all the Scotland critics

Post  xxx_swansea_gemz_xxx on Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:44 am

I was sooooooooooo angry when people were giving scotland shit! unhappy
The people up by me were calling him every name under the sun! mad
then when he scored twice they were actling like he was god! wtf
f**king hell mun! if ure going to moan and shout abuse to scotland then dont come to suport your team! just stay home and shout at your radio! rant wtf
xxx_swansea_gemz_xxx
xxx_swansea_gemz_xxx
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2008-11-05
Age : 34
Location : Brynhyfryd Swansea

Back to top Go down

To all the Scotland critics Empty Re: To all the Scotland critics

Post  Cornellyjak on Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:45 am

OK, he got 2 goals last night.. yes i was there as usual and for once he did actually try. His ball control was much better than normal. Just a thought .... does anyone else think he tried harder last night because of the heroic statue of Trundle and the way we chanted his name at Bristol? I think he did, but he has to put in this type of performance every game not just when it pleases him.
Still not a fan of his, and still dont love him , but fairs fair he had a decent game last night ... and on that (and you wont get this out of me very often unless he performs well) WELL DONE JASON SCOTLAND. Now make us all shut up and do your job like you show you can on times!!!!!!!!!
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-11-12
Age : 55
Location : Pyle, Just outside of Porthcawl

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

To all the Scotland critics Empty Re: To all the Scotland critics

Post  dybie_jack on Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:20 am

I think the problem is sometimes Jason doesn't look like he makes an effort. i heard a few times that he doesn't always train as hard as the other boys.
He will always have critics becuase he will be compared to trundle, and I mean it's very difficult to compete with Trundle.

I was impressed by jason during the wolves game, however since them sometimes I feel he doesn't always put in as much as he can.

He will always be critisised because in comparison to many of the other players he doesn't move as much and so looks lazier. I agree everyone needs to be aware of the way he helps set up goals and stop getting on his back.
dybie_jack
dybie_jack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Posts : 271
Join date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

To all the Scotland critics Empty Re: To all the Scotland critics

Post  Dunley on Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:34 am

What people need to realize is that he is a center forward and as a center forward I'd rather him hang around the box looking to score goals than getting back helping the defense leaving no-body up front
Dunley
Dunley
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 112
Join date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

To all the Scotland critics Empty Re: To all the Scotland critics

Post  JACK77 on Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:48 am

Rhos-Jack wrote:to all those who came tonight and give nothing but stick to our top man up front this is for you finger

Hey "Rhos-jack"....i couldnt make it last night, What were they saying then?

JACK77
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 291
Join date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

To all the Scotland critics Empty Re: To all the Scotland critics

Post  Cornellyjak on Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:17 am

JACK77 wrote:
Rhos-Jack wrote:to all those who came tonight and give nothing but stick to our top man up front this is for you finger

Hey "Rhos-jack"....i couldnt make it last night, What were they saying then?

Hey Mark thumbs up I was in the family / west last night and virtually everyone around us had the same feelings that Scotty needs to up his game as he is "SO LAZY" most of the time. I couldnt shout last night as im full up with the flu and have a sore throat so i couldnt get on to him but everyone else was calling him Lazy, Useless, waste of time. and even aftyer the two goals most people had not changed how they felt about him. If im not mistakes Rhos-Jack is in the East and 2 of the boys that travelled with me last night were over there towards the Northstand and up there they were all Scotland lovers from what they said in the car coming home, but as these 2 travel home and away with us they see Scotty all the time and are under the same oppinion as myself and those around us last night.
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-11-12
Age : 55
Location : Pyle, Just outside of Porthcawl

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

To all the Scotland critics Empty Re: To all the Scotland critics

Post  DBSwansea on Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:51 am

People who dont see the work he puts in every game know nothing about football, in our system the front mans main role is to supply the midfield. It's the wingers job to get in the box.

If anyone wants to look at a great example of the 433/451 system they should look at Man utd, how many goals does Wayne rooney get compared to ronaldo? The reason is because Rooney is making space and laying off balls for the wingers

_________________
UBoss Supplements | Training Log

"Most powerlifters share some common defects. We, as a whole for whatever reason, LOVE to punish, beat and torture ourselves beyond the limits of mind and body. It is our spirit that prevails. This defect of intelligence and sensibility pushes us on to the next level, makes us better and stronger. "
DBSwansea
DBSwansea
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 37
Location : The mean streets of Penlan

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=516785633&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

To all the Scotland critics Empty Re: To all the Scotland critics

Post  Rhos-Jack on Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:21 am

JACK77 wrote:
Rhos-Jack wrote:to all those who came tonight and give nothing but stick to our top man up front this is for you finger

Hey "Rhos-jack"....i couldnt make it last night, What were they saying then?

Why the inverted commas man?
Rhos-Jack
Rhos-Jack
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 316
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 31
Location : Swansea

Back to top Go down

To all the Scotland critics Empty Re: To all the Scotland critics

Post  Rhos-Jack on Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:27 am

If you think scotland is lazy then keep it to yourself because he is our best striker and he doesnt need all this bullshit every match
Rhos-Jack
Rhos-Jack
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 316
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 31
Location : Swansea

Back to top Go down

To all the Scotland critics Empty Re: To all the Scotland critics

Post  DBSwansea on Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:31 am

Rhos-Jack wrote:If you think scotland is lazy then keep it to yourself because he is our best striker and he doesnt need all this bullshit every match
clap clap

_________________
UBoss Supplements | Training Log

"Most powerlifters share some common defects. We, as a whole for whatever reason, LOVE to punish, beat and torture ourselves beyond the limits of mind and body. It is our spirit that prevails. This defect of intelligence and sensibility pushes us on to the next level, makes us better and stronger. "
DBSwansea
DBSwansea
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 37
Location : The mean streets of Penlan

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=516785633&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

To all the Scotland critics Empty Re: To all the Scotland critics

Post  JACK77 on Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:35 am

Rhos-Jack wrote:
JACK77 wrote:
Rhos-Jack wrote:to all those who came tonight and give nothing but stick to our top man up front this is for you finger

Hey "Rhos-jack"....i couldnt make it last night, What were they saying then?

Why the inverted commas man?

because "you" started this thread with an agressive statement....so i wanted "you" to tell me exactly what people were saying about him shrug

JACK77
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 291
Join date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

To all the Scotland critics Empty Re: To all the Scotland critics

Post  Rhos-Jack on Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:37 am

Lazy Bastard
Come on scotland you lazy c**t
Theres only one lazy bastard
Scotland your shit

that enough?
Rhos-Jack
Rhos-Jack
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 316
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 31
Location : Swansea

Back to top Go down

To all the Scotland critics Empty Re: To all the Scotland critics

Post  JACK77 on Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:38 am

Rhos-Jack wrote:Lazy Bastard
Come on scotland you lazy c**t
Theres only one lazy bastard
Scotland your shit

that enough?

yep thats cool...all i wanted to know thumbs up

JACK77
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 291
Join date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

To all the Scotland critics Empty Re: To all the Scotland critics

Post  Rhos-Jack on Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:38 am

JACK77 wrote:
Rhos-Jack wrote:Lazy Bastard
Come on scotland you lazy c**t
Theres only one lazy bastard
Scotland your shit

that enough?

yep thats cool...all i wanted to know thumbs up

lol thumbs up
Rhos-Jack
Rhos-Jack
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 316
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 31
Location : Swansea

Back to top Go down

To all the Scotland critics Empty Re: To all the Scotland critics

Post  JACK77 on Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:46 am

Dunley wrote:What people need to realize is that he is a center forward and as a center forward I'd rather him hang around the box looking to score goals than getting back helping the defense leaving no-body up front

to an extent i agree with this...however when the ball goes back to their goalkeeper,instead of chasing the ball up and trying to put the keeper off and forcing him into making mistakes,he doesnt....and thats where me and lots of fans see the lazy side of him... hmm

JACK77
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 291
Join date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

To all the Scotland critics Empty Re: To all the Scotland critics

Post  DBSwansea on Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:49 am

JACK77 wrote:
Dunley wrote:What people need to realize is that he is a center forward and as a center forward I'd rather him hang around the box looking to score goals than getting back helping the defense leaving no-body up front

to an extent i agree with this...however when the ball goes back to their goalkeeper,instead of chasing the ball up and trying to put the keeper off and forcing him into making mistakes,he doesnt....and thats where me and lots of fans see the lazy side of him... hmm

Maybe he's keen on keeping his teeth.

_________________
UBoss Supplements | Training Log

"Most powerlifters share some common defects. We, as a whole for whatever reason, LOVE to punish, beat and torture ourselves beyond the limits of mind and body. It is our spirit that prevails. This defect of intelligence and sensibility pushes us on to the next level, makes us better and stronger. "
DBSwansea
DBSwansea
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 37
Location : The mean streets of Penlan

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=516785633&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

To all the Scotland critics Empty Re: To all the Scotland critics

Post  Evanski on Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:20 pm

Cornellyjak wrote:OK, he got 2 goals last night.. yes i was there as usual and for once he did actually try. His ball control was much better than normal. Just a thought .... does anyone else think he tried harder last night because of the heroic statue of Trundle and the way we chanted his name at Bristol? I think he did, but he has to put in this type of performance every game not just when it pleases him.
Still not a fan of his, and still dont love him , but fairs fair he had a decent game last night ... and on that (and you wont get this out of me very often unless he performs well) WELL DONE JASON SCOTLAND. Now make us all shut up and do your job like you show you can on times!!!!!!!!!

It's not often that I disagree with you CJ, but I do on this. I think DBSwans has hit the nail on his head with his post. He's spot on to suggest that a striker's task in a 4-5-1 formation is a thankless one. One of his main jobs is to receive the ball in midfield with back to goal and bring advancing midfielders into the game. If this works properly then the midfielder's going to receive the ball at full speed, leaving the striker an impossible task in catching up with play unless it's slowed down by the defence. He's never going to trouble the top scorer charts if he's used in this way but the fact that midfielders have provided the majority of our goals is in no small way down to him.

We're both old enough to remember the Frankie Burrows era. He always played the same formation as we do now but, while players like McFarlane were duffers, the strikers at that time never came close to matching Scotland's total of 29 at the same level. The guy who came closest was Torpey who never looked that good, but did very well in what is now the Championship with Bristol City (I think). Makes me wonder if he'd have been more prolific for us if he had company up front just as I'm sure Scotland would be? He wouldn't look as lazy then because he'd be one of two chasing the ball. One thing I'm sure we'll agree on is that in Scotland we've moved on immeasurably from the days of McFarlane, Torpey, Hayes, Alsop etc! thumbs up

Just as a general point, it's also interesting to note that Scotland scored (comfortably) more goals last season than Trundle ever did in a season for us in his first season in English football, and has already scored more goals in under half a season at this level than Trundle did all of last season, despite being used in a 4-5-1 formation. People might say that he's played more games, but doesn't the fact that he's holding onto the only striking position going at Swansea while Trundle is unable to claim one of the two going in Drizzle, even with one of their strikers out injured against us, say something? While I'm not suggesting that Trundle should be the barometer of a good striker, this suggests to me that we have a more than adequate replacement for the best striker that we've had in recent times. That can't be bad!
Evanski
Evanski
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2008-11-14
Location : Aberystwyth

Back to top Go down

To all the Scotland critics Empty Re: To all the Scotland critics

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum