Blackpool Away.

Go down

Blackpool Away. Empty Blackpool Away.

Post  Llanelli_Jack on Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:22 am

Anyone interested in going up there? None of the lads are thinking on going see. But i fancy it.
Llanelli_Jack
Llanelli_Jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 28
Location : Llanelli

Back to top Go down

Blackpool Away. Empty Re: Blackpool Away.

Post  MrSafe on Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:22 am

Llanelli_Jack wrote:Anyone interested in going up there? None of the lads are thinking on going see. But i fancy it.
Im sure u will find someone lol.
I wasnted to go to bristol but no one to go with lol Oh well i can just play football instead lol rofl
MrSafe
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 27
Location : Swansea

Back to top Go down

Blackpool Away. Empty Re: Blackpool Away.

Post  Llanelli_Jack on Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:42 am

MrSafe wrote:
Llanelli_Jack wrote:Anyone interested in going up there? None of the lads are thinking on going see. But i fancy it.
Im sure u will find someone lol.
I wasnted to go to bristol but no one to go with lol Oh well i can just play football instead lol rofl
Haha nutter. Just jump on the bus and go. We are all jacks!
Llanelli_Jack
Llanelli_Jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 28
Location : Llanelli

Back to top Go down

Blackpool Away. Empty Re: Blackpool Away.

Post  MrSafe on Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:20 am

Llanelli_Jack wrote:
MrSafe wrote:
Llanelli_Jack wrote:Anyone interested in going up there? None of the lads are thinking on going see. But i fancy it.
Im sure u will find someone lol.
I wasnted to go to bristol but no one to go with lol Oh well i can just play football instead lol rofl
Haha nutter. Just jump on the bus and go. We are all jacks!
Yeah but i would be bored by myself lol.
MrSafe
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 27
Location : Swansea

Back to top Go down

Blackpool Away. Empty Re: Blackpool Away.

Post  Jack4life on Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:33 am

MrSafe wrote:
Llanelli_Jack wrote:
MrSafe wrote:
Llanelli_Jack wrote:Anyone interested in going up there? None of the lads are thinking on going see. But i fancy it.
Im sure u will find someone lol.
I wasnted to go to bristol but no one to go with lol Oh well i can just play football instead lol rofl
Haha nutter. Just jump on the bus and go. We are all jacks!
Yeah but i would be bored by myself lol.

you wouldnt though if your with everyone
Jack4life
Jack4life
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 157
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 29
Location : Gutersloh/Germany

Back to top Go down

Blackpool Away. Empty Re: Blackpool Away.

Post  MrSafe on Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:53 am

Jack4life wrote:
MrSafe wrote:
Llanelli_Jack wrote:
MrSafe wrote:
Llanelli_Jack wrote:Anyone interested in going up there? None of the lads are thinking on going see. But i fancy it.
Im sure u will find someone lol.
I wasnted to go to bristol but no one to go with lol Oh well i can just play football instead lol rofl
Haha nutter. Just jump on the bus and go. We are all jacks!
Yeah but i would be bored by myself lol.

you wouldnt though if your with everyone
I would go by myself when i am a bit older cos i am only 15 now and my dad wont let me go on my own
MrSafe
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 27
Location : Swansea

Back to top Go down

Blackpool Away. Empty Re: Blackpool Away.

Post  Llanelli_Jack on Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:00 am

I myt have to resort to pop n crisps bus for this one. =(
Anyone else fancy the bus up? Or is anyone driving up? Offering a lift. Ill pay whatever petrol u want, and contribute to the driver or whatever.
Llanelli_Jack
Llanelli_Jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 28
Location : Llanelli

Back to top Go down

Blackpool Away. Empty Re: Blackpool Away.

Post  baglan-jack on Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:08 pm

I was thinking about going up on the bus, would be nice to make it a weekender though, little drinkie winkie like

baglan-jack
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Blackpool Away. Empty Re: Blackpool Away.

Post  Cornellyjak on Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:57 pm

Full car for this one thumbs up
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-11-12
Age : 55
Location : Pyle, Just outside of Porthcawl

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Blackpool Away. Empty Re: Blackpool Away.

Post  Llanelli_Jack on Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:03 am

baglan-jack wrote:I was thinking about going up on the bus, would be nice to make it a weekender though, little drinkie winkie like

Same idea mate. I got train prices going to manc Picca from llanelli for £28 return. And from there to blackpool it aint much hassle. But on the way back itll be a tight squeeze.
I was bang on this wkend for blackpool. But everyone has pulled out this week
Llanelli_Jack
Llanelli_Jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 28
Location : Llanelli

Back to top Go down

Blackpool Away. Empty Re: Blackpool Away.

Post  Cornellyjak on Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:17 pm

Llanelli_Jack wrote:
baglan-jack wrote:I was thinking about going up on the bus, would be nice to make it a weekender though, little drinkie winkie like

Same idea mate. I got train prices going to manc Picca from llanelli for £28 return. And from there to blackpool it aint much hassle. But on the way back itll be a tight squeeze.
I was bang on this wkend for blackpool. But everyone has pulled out this week

Great train price , fair play.
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-11-12
Age : 55
Location : Pyle, Just outside of Porthcawl

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Blackpool Away. Empty Re: Blackpool Away.

Post  Llanelli_Jack on Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:20 pm

Cornellyjak wrote:
Llanelli_Jack wrote:
baglan-jack wrote:I was thinking about going up on the bus, would be nice to make it a weekender though, little drinkie winkie like

Same idea mate. I got train prices going to manc Picca from llanelli for £28 return. And from there to blackpool it aint much hassle. But on the way back itll be a tight squeeze.
I was bang on this wkend for blackpool. But everyone has pulled out this week

Great train price , fair play.

And about a tenner return from manc picca to blackpool north, so if anyone fancies it. I think im going up by train.
Llanelli_Jack
Llanelli_Jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 28
Location : Llanelli

Back to top Go down

Blackpool Away. Empty Re: Blackpool Away.

Post  baglan-jack on Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:16 pm

I fancy this one, pm me details or somthing, fancy a weekend of it or something in a cheap b&b my mate would be up for this as well.

baglan-jack
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Blackpool Away. Empty Re: Blackpool Away.

Post  Llanelli_Jack on Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:57 pm

baglan-jack wrote:I fancy this one, pm me details or somthing, fancy a weekend of it or something in a cheap b&b my mate would be up for this as well.

thumbs up Done
Llanelli_Jack
Llanelli_Jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 28
Location : Llanelli

Back to top Go down

Blackpool Away. Empty Re: Blackpool Away.

Post  Llanelli_Jack on Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:37 am

So is anyone interested in booking on the same bus so we can have a proper laugh going up?
Me, Baglan-Jack are. Mr. Safe is too
Llanelli_Jack
Llanelli_Jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 28
Location : Llanelli

Back to top Go down

Blackpool Away. Empty Re: Blackpool Away.

Post  MrSafe on Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:35 am

Llanelli_Jack wrote:So is anyone interested in booking on the same bus so we can have a proper laugh going up?
Me, Baglan-Jack are. Mr. Safe is too
When u getting the bookings?
MrSafe
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 27
Location : Swansea

Back to top Go down

Blackpool Away. Empty Re: Blackpool Away.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum