Swansea till I die
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking a Liberty

+2
Jack4life
Cornellyjak
6 posters

Go down

Taking a Liberty Empty Taking a Liberty

Post  Cornellyjak Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:04 am

Does anybody on here agree with the club asking for the extra increase for the Cardiff City game to cover Police operations. Be glad to know what our fans feel about this let alone the Cardiff ones, after all I think that this was out of order as football is quite an expensive hobby and if like me you take kids to the home games then en extra couple of quid can be alot on a family of six like we are.

If no one knows what im talking about, click the link. (hope this works)

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/cardiff-news/2008/11/17/taking-a-liberty-91466-22271647/
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Taking a Liberty Empty Re: Taking a Liberty

Post  Jack4life Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:14 am

surely someone else can pay for the police Oo
Jack4life
Jack4life
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  dybie_jack Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:08 am

Why should the fans pay for the extra, it's part of being ina club, I mean cardiff will also have to pay for a large police presence when we visit their ground so it's not as if one will loose out on revenue, plus wouldn't the Sky sports fee cover the police bill.

It shows just how much the club want to squeeze out of fans, it's not right and i'm glad Cardiff put a stop to it.

BTW has anyone else had raffle tickets to sell? the club sent me some through the post and I don't know why they choose me?
dybie_jack
dybie_jack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Back to top Go down

Post  sidekick_jack Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:42 am

I thought that was bang out of order grrrr

Still, i cant help but think the media have twisted it a little to make it more of a story whilst also making us out to be the bad guys... hmm
sidekick_jack
sidekick_jack
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanski Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:16 pm

sidekick_jack wrote:I thought that was bang out of order grrrr

Still, i cant help but think the media have twisted it a little to make it more of a story whilst also making us out to be the bad guys... hmm

Your cynicism is well founded Daz mate. What the good people of the "Welsh" (arf arf) media failed to point out was that the scum wanted to charge full league prices for the CC game...half the proceeds of which they were entitled to, of course. The Swans are wrong to try and do this, no question, but the Cardiff media have yet again elected to report only half the facts - the half which make the Swans look like the bad guys, conveniently forgetting that the scum effectively wanted to double ticket prices for the cup game. I make that £10 extra per head, as opposed to the £5 extra that the Swans proposed.

Oh, we also had to pay for the cleaning costs after their pond-life fans smeared shit all over the walls and smashed up a bar.
Evanski
Evanski
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Back to top Go down

Post  Edzzie93 Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:18 pm

Evanski wrote:

Your cynicism is well founded Daz mate. What the good people of the "Welsh" (arf arf) media failed to point out was that the scum wanted to charge full league prices for the CC game...half the proceeds of which they were entitled to, of course. The Swans are wrong to try and do this, no question, but the Cardiff media have yet again elected to report only half the facts - the half which make the Swans look like the bad guys, conveniently forgetting that the scum effectively wanted to double ticket prices for the cup game. I make that £10 extra per head, as opposed to the £5 extra that the Swans proposed.

Oh, we also had to pay for the cleaning costs after their pond-life fans smeared shit all over the walls and smashed up a bar.

Im quite surprised that the western mail did'nt change the carling cup game score line...

Taking a Liberty Westernamil
Edzzie93
Edzzie93
First team regular
First team regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornellyjak Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:25 am

Edzzie93 wrote:
Evanski wrote:

Im quite surprised that the western mail did'nt change the carling cup game score line...

Taking a Liberty Westernamil

hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee they wish hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee
Cornellyjak
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Post  sidekick_jack Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:32 am

Evanski wrote:

Very interesting. I thought as much....corrupted bastards grrrr
sidekick_jack
sidekick_jack
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down