We're getting there!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We're getting there!

Post  MrSafe on Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:34 am

Old members are coming back to the site and new members r joining
Come on guys keep up the good work thumbs up
avatar
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 24
Location : Swansea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We're getting there!

Post  brecon_jack on Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:49 am

The first new member in ages is FernandoFowler. Welcome! thumbs up We will soon emulate the greatness of SOL rofl
avatar
brecon_jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-11-15
Age : 25
Location : Brecon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We're getting there!

Post  MrSafe on Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:50 am

Yeah welcome fernandofowler9 thumbs up
avatar
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 24
Location : Swansea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We're getting there!

Post  Joe King on Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:52 am

losers
avatar
Joe King
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2008-11-10
Location : Neath - Bluebird country

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We're getting there!

Post  brecon_jack on Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:53 am

Joe D. King wrote:losers

You will be the only loser come sunday raspberry
avatar
brecon_jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-11-15
Age : 25
Location : Brecon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We're getting there!

Post  MrSafe on Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:54 am

brecon_jack wrote:
Joe D. King wrote:losers

You will be the only loser come sunday raspberry
Once again O-W-N-E-D rofl
avatar
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 24
Location : Swansea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We're getting there!

Post  Joe King on Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:55 am

You going bitch? Can't wait to see you lot walk the 700 yards of hell
avatar
Joe King
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2008-11-10
Location : Neath - Bluebird country

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We're getting there!

Post  brecon_jack on Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:57 am

Joe D. King wrote:You going bitch? Can't wait to see you lot walk the 700 yards of hell

Oh no! A few teenage chavs flapping their arms and shouting!
avatar
brecon_jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-11-15
Age : 25
Location : Brecon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We're getting there!

Post  Joe King on Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:59 am

You think you could leave the sheep alone long enough to make the game?
avatar
Joe King
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2008-11-10
Location : Neath - Bluebird country

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We're getting there!

Post  brecon_jack on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:00 am

Joe D. King wrote:You think you could leave the sheep alone long enough to make the game?

During lambing season??? You must be mad!!! rofl
avatar
brecon_jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-11-15
Age : 25
Location : Brecon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We're getting there!

Post  Joe King on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:01 am

You can have your sister back too, once im finished with her.
avatar
Joe King
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2008-11-10
Location : Neath - Bluebird country

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We're getting there!

Post  brecon_jack on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:02 am

Joe D. King wrote:You can have your sister back too, once im finished with her.

You can keep her. I'm more into your mum.
avatar
brecon_jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-11-15
Age : 25
Location : Brecon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We're getting there!

Post  Joe King on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:05 am

shes your mum too
avatar
Joe King
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2008-11-10
Location : Neath - Bluebird country

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We're getting there!

Post  brecon_jack on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:06 am

Joe D. King wrote:shes your mum too

That means you're screwing your sister??!! hee hee Think before you type
avatar
brecon_jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-11-15
Age : 25
Location : Brecon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We're getting there!

Post  Dunley on Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:53 am

Joe D. King wrote:You think you could leave the sheep alone long enough to make the game?


Are you going to the game ? or are you going to sit at home and hopefully realise that you need to get a life ?
avatar
Dunley
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 112
Join date : 2008-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We're getting there!

Post  dybie_jack on Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:43 am

Joe D. King wrote:losers
A number of questions:
1) If we're such losers why are you on here - you must be as bad as us?
2) Why aren't you in work, or are you actually a young lad who has nothing better to do?
3)Are you on Planet Swans or have you been banned for being an idiot?
4)You make me laugh, is that intentional or do you not try?
5)You are Welsh, so technically you shag sheep as well, so will you be able to leave the sheep long enough to focus on the game!?
avatar
dybie_jack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Posts : 271
Join date : 2008-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We're getting there!

Post  Cooper9 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:52 pm

brecon_jack wrote:
Joe D. King wrote:shes your mum too

That means you're screwing your sister??!! hee hee Think before you type

Tucked up like a kipper!

Bravo Brecon Jack! swim away
avatar
Cooper9
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 65
Join date : 2008-11-19
Age : 27
Location : Trebanos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We're getting there!

Post  MrSafe on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:31 pm

Cooper9 wrote:
brecon_jack wrote:
Joe D. King wrote:shes your mum too

That means you're screwing your sister??!! hee hee Think before you type

Tucked up like a kipper!

Bravo Brecon Jack! swim away
welcome back cooper9 thumbs up
avatar
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 24
Location : Swansea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We're getting there!

Post  Dorristhejack on Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:49 am

I like sheep clap clap
avatar
Dorristhejack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Posts : 211
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 25
Location : Morriston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We're getting there!

Post  MrSafe on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:17 pm

Dorristhejack wrote:I like sheep clap clap
We already knew that rofl
avatar
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 24
Location : Swansea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We're getting there!

Post  Joe King on Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:38 am

dybie_jack wrote:
Joe D. King wrote:losers
A number of questions:
1) If we're such losers why are you on here - you must be as bad as us?
2) Why aren't you in work, or are you actually a young lad who has nothing better to do?
3)Are you on Planet Swans or have you been banned for being an idiot?
4)You make me laugh, is that intentional or do you not try?
5)You are Welsh, so technically you shag sheep as well, so will you be able to leave the sheep long enough to focus on the game!?

1) I'm having fun, winding you gypos up
2) I am in work, I get paid for this
3) I am on there
4) I'm trying to get a date with you
5) You havent said yes to the date, so I have to stick to sheep I guess.
avatar
Joe King
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2008-11-10
Location : Neath - Bluebird country

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We're getting there!

Post  dybie_jack on Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:27 am

Joe D. King wrote:
dybie_jack wrote:
Joe D. King wrote:losers
A number of questions:
1) If we're such losers why are you on here - you must be as bad as us?
2) Why aren't you in work, or are you actually a young lad who has nothing better to do?
3)Are you on Planet Swans or have you been banned for being an idiot?
4)You make me laugh, is that intentional or do you not try?
5)You are Welsh, so technically you shag sheep as well, so will you be able to leave the sheep long enough to focus on the game!?

1) I'm having fun, winding you gypos up
2) I am in work, I get paid for this
3) I am on there
4) I'm trying to get a date with you
5) You havent said yes to the date, so I have to stick to sheep I guess.


1)I'm not a gypo and neither is anyone on here.
2)I can't believe your boss lets you be on a message board while in work, it probably breaches your contract - be careful.
3)I thought you were, as you write the same stupid drivel on here as you do on there.
4)I wouldn't date you, I don't go out with idiots
5)I'm glad you admit the truth!

By the way................... blow kisses you still make me laugh, come back again soon!
avatar
dybie_jack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Posts : 271
Join date : 2008-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We're getting there!

Post  Dorristhejack on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:48 am

Get together already photo
avatar
Dorristhejack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Posts : 211
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 25
Location : Morriston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We're getting there!

Post  dybie_jack on Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:20 pm

Dorristhejack wrote:Get together already photo


thumbs down
avatar
dybie_jack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Posts : 271
Join date : 2008-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We're getting there!

Post  Cooper9 on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:17 am

MrSafe wrote:
Cooper9 wrote:
brecon_jack wrote:
Joe D. King wrote:shes your mum too

That means you're screwing your sister??!! hee hee Think before you type

Tucked up like a kipper!

Bravo Brecon Jack! swim away
welcome back cooper9 thumbs up

Cheers! thumbs up clap clap
avatar
Cooper9
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 65
Join date : 2008-11-19
Age : 27
Location : Trebanos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We're getting there!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum