FAO brecon_jack

Go down

FAO brecon_jack

Post  MrSafe on Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:46 pm

hey the other only user on here lol
Do u have a xbox 360 or a ps3?
avatar
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 25
Location : Swansea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAO brecon_jack

Post  brecon_jack on Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:49 pm

I don't, sorry. I would if the swans didn't cost so much to follow lol
avatar
brecon_jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-11-15
Age : 25
Location : Brecon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAO brecon_jack

Post  MrSafe on Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:53 pm

brecon_jack wrote:I don't, sorry. I would if the swans didn't cost so much to follow lol
no problem thumbs up
It must cost a lot to follow them if u live in Brecon. Its easy for me just take the bus to most games and got a season ticket which is quite cheap if u are U16 but next year im gunna have to pay for an adult ticket lol
avatar
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 25
Location : Swansea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAO brecon_jack

Post  Dunley on Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:21 am

I got a ps3-..If anyone has online add me ? adzzboy
avatar
Dunley
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 112
Join date : 2008-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAO brecon_jack

Post  MrSafe on Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:30 am

Dunley wrote:I got a ps3-..If anyone has online add me ? adzzboy
wat games u got?
avatar
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 25
Location : Swansea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAO brecon_jack

Post  dybie_jack on Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:04 pm

Dunley wrote:I got a ps3-..If anyone has online add me ? adzzboy

The boyf has got a PS3 - he loves playing people he knows online, will get him to add you, he's called pro_hero
don't ask about the name!
avatar
dybie_jack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Posts : 271
Join date : 2008-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAO brecon_jack

Post  MrSafe on Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:32 pm

dybie_jack wrote:
Dunley wrote:I got a ps3-..If anyone has online add me ? adzzboy

The boyf has got a PS3 - he loves playing people he knows online, will get him to add you, he's called pro_hero
don't ask about the name!
I thought ur boyf had an xbox? lol
avatar
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 25
Location : Swansea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAO brecon_jack

Post  dybie_jack on Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:50 am

MrSafe wrote:
dybie_jack wrote:
Dunley wrote:I got a ps3-..If anyone has online add me ? adzzboy

The boyf has got a PS3 - he loves playing people he knows online, will get him to add you, he's called pro_hero
don't ask about the name!
I thought ur boyf had an xbox? lol

Nah ! Ps3 he''s got, a pain in the arse aswell, i never get a chance to play my Wii!
avatar
dybie_jack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Posts : 271
Join date : 2008-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAO brecon_jack

Post  Dorristhejack on Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:45 am

Add me on ps3 network if you fancy a game, im on fifa09 basically all the time so you wont win but there we go: dorristhejack
avatar
Dorristhejack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Posts : 211
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 26
Location : Morriston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAO brecon_jack

Post  MrSafe on Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:54 am

Dorristhejack wrote:Add me on ps3 network if you fancy a game, im on fifa09 basically all the time so you wont win but there we go: dorristhejack
Well i beat u raspberry remember before the birmingham game lol
avatar
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 25
Location : Swansea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAO brecon_jack

Post  MrSafe on Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:54 am

dybie_jack wrote:
MrSafe wrote:
dybie_jack wrote:
Dunley wrote:I got a ps3-..If anyone has online add me ? adzzboy

The boyf has got a PS3 - he loves playing people he knows online, will get him to add you, he's called pro_hero
don't ask about the name!
I thought ur boyf had an xbox? lol

Nah ! Ps3 he''s got, a pain in the arse aswell, i never get a chance to play my Wii!
Unlucky rofl
avatar
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 25
Location : Swansea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAO brecon_jack

Post  Joe King on Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:02 pm

You must be a very lonely jack up there

Do the ayatolla
avatar
Joe King
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2008-11-10
Location : Neath - Bluebird country

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAO brecon_jack

Post  dybie_jack on Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:07 pm

Joe D. King wrote:You must be a very lonely jack up there

Do the ayatolla
what? hmm
avatar
dybie_jack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Posts : 271
Join date : 2008-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAO brecon_jack

Post  brecon_jack on Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:24 pm

Joe D. King wrote:You must be a very lonely jack up there

Do the ayatolla

You must be a very lonely bluebird if you have to come on a Swansea forum.
avatar
brecon_jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-11-15
Age : 25
Location : Brecon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAO brecon_jack

Post  MrSafe on Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:20 pm

Joe D. King wrote:You must be a very lonely jack up there

Do the ayatolla
You mustnt have a life? wtf
lol
avatar
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 25
Location : Swansea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAO brecon_jack

Post  Dorristhejack on Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:52 pm

Lets all tap our heads music
avatar
Dorristhejack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Posts : 211
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 26
Location : Morriston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAO brecon_jack

Post  Dorristhejack on Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:53 pm

MrSafe wrote:
Dorristhejack wrote:Add me on ps3 network if you fancy a game, im on fifa09 basically all the time so you wont win but there we go: dorristhejack
Well i beat u raspberry remember before the birmingham game lol

Bullshit you beat me finger
avatar
Dorristhejack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Posts : 211
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 26
Location : Morriston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAO brecon_jack

Post  MrSafe on Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:54 pm

Dorristhejack wrote:
MrSafe wrote:
Dorristhejack wrote:Add me on ps3 network if you fancy a game, im on fifa09 basically all the time so you wont win but there we go: dorristhejack
Well i beat u raspberry remember before the birmingham game lol

Bullshit you beat me finger
hahaha lol im the fifa king rofl




NOT!
avatar
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 25
Location : Swansea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAO brecon_jack

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum