Upcoming Internationals

Go down

Upcoming Internationals Empty Upcoming Internationals

Post  brecon_jack on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:33 pm

Anyone going to any? I'm going to the Finland game but not sure on the Germany one. We need to win both these games to give ourselves a chance of qualifying. I think it's beyond us tbh but it's still possible (just!).
brecon_jack
brecon_jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-11-15
Age : 27
Location : Brecon

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Internationals Empty Re: Upcoming Internationals

Post  MrSafe on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:38 pm

Im not going to any. i would like to but cant.
I reckon Wales can easily beat finland and i have a gd feeling that Wales can put on over the Germans
MrSafe
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 26
Location : Swansea

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Internationals Empty Re: Upcoming Internationals

Post  brecon_jack on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:55 pm

They should be played at the Liberty instead of in a mostly empty Mill Stad but then again the FAW would NEVER allow a meaningful game to be played in Swansea
brecon_jack
brecon_jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-11-15
Age : 27
Location : Brecon

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Internationals Empty Re: Upcoming Internationals

Post  MrSafe on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:03 pm

brecon_jack wrote:They should be played at the Liberty instead of in a mostly empty Mill Stad but then again the FAW would NEVER allow a meaningful game to be played in Swansea
Its not because they dont like swansea its because they are jealous of our beautiful stadium and our lovey city thumbs up
MrSafe
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 26
Location : Swansea

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Internationals Empty Re: Upcoming Internationals

Post  brecon_jack on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:10 pm

Even Bellamy a born and bred cardiff boy wants to play at the Lib. I think you're right safey. They are just jealous of such a beautiful stadium. Much better than their bread bin
brecon_jack
brecon_jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-11-15
Age : 27
Location : Brecon

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Internationals Empty Re: Upcoming Internationals

Post  MrSafe on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:14 pm

Yep Jealousy. they have a chip on their shoulder lol rofl
MrSafe
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 26
Location : Swansea

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Internationals Empty Re: Upcoming Internationals

Post  MrSafe on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:41 pm

brecon_jack wrote:Anyone going to any? I'm going to the Finland game but not sure on the Germany one. We need to win both these games to give ourselves a chance of qualifying. I think it's beyond us tbh but it's still possible (just!).
I reckon the finlan game will be empty but i think the Germany game(if we beat finland) will be half full thumbs up
MrSafe
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 26
Location : Swansea

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Internationals Empty Re: Upcoming Internationals

Post  brecon_jack on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:52 pm

I can't see there being more than 25K for Finland and 30K for Germany. Playing in front of a full Liberty Stadium crowd with a much better atmosphere would be more intimidating for the other team and would give us a slightly better chance of winning. There were 12k there for the Azerbaijan game back in September. Surely that was a sign that internationals need to be moved?
brecon_jack
brecon_jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-11-15
Age : 27
Location : Brecon

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Internationals Empty Re: Upcoming Internationals

Post  MrSafe on Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:20 am

brecon_jack wrote:I can't see there being more than 25K for Finland and 30K for Germany. Playing in front of a full Liberty Stadium crowd with a much better atmosphere would be more intimidating for the other team and would give us a slightly better chance of winning. There were 12k there for the Azerbaijan game back in September. Surely that was a sign that internationals need to be moved?
they defo need to be moved. Millenium stadium is way to big for the football as it is never full. I can only remember once where it was full and that was against italy.
Playing at the Liberty would be ideal. Good faclities and a smaller capacity to that of the Millenium(of course) and even when low attendences are expected like against azerbaijan it would still create a better atmosphere than a 30K attendence at the millenium
MrSafe
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 26
Location : Swansea

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Internationals Empty Re: Upcoming Internationals

Post  dybie_jack on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:57 am

I really wish the FAW would play some games in each park (ours, cardiff and Wrexham) it would give each club a boost and as you say the atmosphere would be fantastic.
If Wales played in the Liberty I would deffo go watch - keep the big games for the millenium - wouldn't mind watching Wales v Germany anyone know ticket prices - because that's another factor - what are they like now?
dybie_jack
dybie_jack
First team squad member
First team squad member

Posts : 271
Join date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Internationals Empty Re: Upcoming Internationals

Post  MrSafe on Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:11 am

dybie_jack wrote:Germany anyone know ticket prices - because that's another factor - what are they like now?
Must be a lot as they not getting good enough attendences to pay for playing at the millenium.
MrSafe
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 26
Location : Swansea

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Internationals Empty Re: Upcoming Internationals

Post  brecon_jack on Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:47 pm

I'm not sure about adult ticket prices because I just said I was 15 and got a child's one. I think they're £16.50 but not sure.
brecon_jack
brecon_jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-11-15
Age : 27
Location : Brecon

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Internationals Empty Re: Upcoming Internationals

Post  MrSafe on Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:12 pm

brecon_jack wrote:I'm not sure about adult ticket prices because I just said I was 15 and got a child's one. I think they're £16.50 but not sure.
Well the Liberty is cheaper lol rofl
MrSafe
MrSafe
Impact sub
Impact sub

Posts : 441
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 26
Location : Swansea

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Internationals Empty Re: Upcoming Internationals

Post  brecon_jack on Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:01 pm

I can't believe Savage has said this just one day before we play Germany. What a twat:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/7972222.stm

I'm expecting us to get beat about 3-0 but I can't believe he's said this just before the game. What's this gonna do for team moral?
brecon_jack
brecon_jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-11-15
Age : 27
Location : Brecon

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Internationals Empty Re: Upcoming Internationals

Post  Dunley on Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:48 pm

brecon_jack wrote:I can't believe Savage has said this just one day before we play Germany. What a twat:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/7972222.stm

I'm expecting us to get beat about 3-0 but I can't believe he's said this just before the game. What's this gonna do for team moral?

Lets be honest with ourselves,he aint wrong
Dunley
Dunley
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 112
Join date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Internationals Empty Re: Upcoming Internationals

Post  brecon_jack on Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:50 pm

Dunley wrote:
brecon_jack wrote:I can't believe Savage has said this just one day before we play Germany. What a twat:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/7972222.stm

I'm expecting us to get beat about 3-0 but I can't believe he's said this just before the game. What's this gonna do for team moral?

Lets be honest with ourselves,he aint wrong

He's right but he shouldn't say that publically. He's just saying it so then he can throw the old "I told you so" at Toshack because they hate each other.
brecon_jack
brecon_jack
YTS Trainee
YTS Trainee

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-11-15
Age : 27
Location : Brecon

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Internationals Empty Re: Upcoming Internationals

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum