FAO Cornellyjack

Go down

FAO Cornellyjack

Post  DBSwansea on Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:19 am

How did you get your name in itallics on the "who's online" list on the index page?

_________________
UBoss Supplements | Training Log

"Most powerlifters share some common defects. We, as a whole for whatever reason, LOVE to punish, beat and torture ourselves beyond the limits of mind and body. It is our spirit that prevails. This defect of intelligence and sensibility pushes us on to the next level, makes us better and stronger. "
avatar
DBSwansea
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 35
Location : The mean streets of Penlan

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=516785633&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAO Cornellyjack

Post  DBSwansea on Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:08 am

Nevermind, I didn't realise I could see you when you were hiding thumbs up

_________________
UBoss Supplements | Training Log

"Most powerlifters share some common defects. We, as a whole for whatever reason, LOVE to punish, beat and torture ourselves beyond the limits of mind and body. It is our spirit that prevails. This defect of intelligence and sensibility pushes us on to the next level, makes us better and stronger. "
avatar
DBSwansea
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 35
Location : The mean streets of Penlan

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=516785633&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAO Cornellyjack

Post  Joe King on Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:06 am

I would hide too if I was a Jack living deep in Bluebird country.
avatar
Joe King
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2008-11-10
Location : Neath - Bluebird country

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAO Cornellyjack

Post  Cooper9 on Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:23 am

i would hide if I looked like Joe Ledley.

Watch out! here comes Pest Control!
avatar
Cooper9
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

Posts : 65
Join date : 2008-11-19
Age : 28
Location : Trebanos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAO Cornellyjack

Post  Cornellyjak on Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:16 am

Joe D. King wrote:I would hide too if I was a Jack living deep in Bluebird country.

How can you say cornelly and Pyle is blueturd country?
fact of the matter is its about 70% Swansea 20% Scumdiff and 10% others.
How does that equate to Scumdiff country?
avatar
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-11-12
Age : 53
Location : Pyle, Just outside of Porthcawl

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Re: FAO Cornellyjack

Post  Cornellyjak on Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:18 am

DBSwansea wrote:Nevermind, I didn't realise I could see you when you were hiding thumbs up

Hi dave, wasnt hiding , playing around with settings and trying to see what they did to me on other pc's in the house and got called away while doing tests and forgot to change it back over, never mind ,done now. thumbs up
avatar
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-11-12
Age : 53
Location : Pyle, Just outside of Porthcawl

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Re: FAO Cornellyjack

Post  DBSwansea on Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:20 am

You just had me confused that's all.

_________________
UBoss Supplements | Training Log

"Most powerlifters share some common defects. We, as a whole for whatever reason, LOVE to punish, beat and torture ourselves beyond the limits of mind and body. It is our spirit that prevails. This defect of intelligence and sensibility pushes us on to the next level, makes us better and stronger. "
avatar
DBSwansea
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 35
Location : The mean streets of Penlan

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=516785633&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAO Cornellyjack

Post  Cornellyjak on Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:26 am

DBSwansea wrote:You just had me confused that's all.

Unless you try out these things you dont know what things are set up to do...

Just look at Cardiff... they are set up to piss people off thats all, no idea how to pay football, just hoofball and red cards are their game... rofl
avatar
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-11-12
Age : 53
Location : Pyle, Just outside of Porthcawl

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Re: FAO Cornellyjack

Post  DBSwansea on Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:48 am

Cornellyjak wrote:
DBSwansea wrote:You just had me confused that's all.

Unless you try out these things you dont know what things are set up to do...

Just look at Cardiff... they are set up to piss people off thats all, no idea how to pay football, just hoofball and red cards are their game... rofl

And penalties thumbs up

_________________
UBoss Supplements | Training Log

"Most powerlifters share some common defects. We, as a whole for whatever reason, LOVE to punish, beat and torture ourselves beyond the limits of mind and body. It is our spirit that prevails. This defect of intelligence and sensibility pushes us on to the next level, makes us better and stronger. "
avatar
DBSwansea
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 35
Location : The mean streets of Penlan

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=516785633&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAO Cornellyjack

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum