Quick joke

Go down

Quick joke

Post  DBSwansea on Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:14 pm

A man escapes from a prison where he's been locked up for 15 years.

He breaks into a house to look for money and guns. Inside, he finds a young couple in bed. He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair. While tying the homeowner's wife to the bed, the convict gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband whispers over to his wife: 'Listen, This guy is an escaped convict. Look at his clothes! He's probably spent a lot of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain...do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is obviously very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll Kill us both. Be strong, honey. I love you!'

His wife responds: 'He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me that he's gay, thinks you're cute, and asked if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too.

"Most powerlifters share some common defects. We, as a whole for whatever reason, LOVE to punish, beat and torture ourselves beyond the limits of mind and body. It is our spirit that prevails. This defect of intelligence and sensibility pushes us on to the next level, makes us better and stronger. "
DBSwansea

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=516785633&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick joke

Post  dybie_jack on Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:48 pm

hee hee
dybie_jack
First team squad member
First team squad member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JACK77 on Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:01 pm

JACK77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornellyjak on Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:09 pm

DBSwansea wrote:A man escapes from a prison where he's been locked up for 15 years.

He breaks into a house to look for money and guns. Inside, he finds a young couple in bed. He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair. While tying the homeowner's wife to the bed, the convict gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband whispers over to his wife: 'Listen, This guy is an escaped convict. Look at his clothes! He's probably spent a lot of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain...do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is obviously very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll Kill us both. Be strong, honey. I love you!'

His wife responds: 'He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me that he's gay, thinks you're cute, and asked if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too.

rofl rofl
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornellyjak on Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:10 pm

JACK77 wrote:

Hey Mark, if thats what Bristolian girls look like , you can keep them..... hee hee
Cornellyjak
On the bench
On the bench

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&edit_info=all#/profil

Back to top Go down

Post  baglan-jack on Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:31 pm

I was down by the railway line the other day and saw a girl tied to the railway track, i ran over just before the train came, we cuddled and i looked at her and had the feeling she loved me. We went into the bushes near by and had sex. I was on top of the world, we did all possitions everything was amazing, when i left her i was gutted i didn't get a blowjob, but i couldn't find her head anywhere.

baglan-jack
1st year scholar
1st year scholar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Edzzie93 on Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:52 pm

baglan-jack wrote:I was down by the railway line the other day and saw a girl tied to the railway track, i ran over just before the train came, we cuddled and i looked at her and had the feeling she loved me. We went into the bushes near by and had sex. I was on top of the world, we did all possitions everything was amazing, when i left her i was gutted i didn't get a blowjob, but i couldn't find her head anywhere.

Haha rofl
Edzzie93
First team regular
First team regular

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Edzzie93 on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:53 pm

Hung Chow calls into work and says, “Hey, I no come work today, I really sick. Got headache, stomach ache and legs hurt, I no come work.”

The boss says, “You know something, Hung Chow, I really need you today. When I feel like this, I go to my wife and tell her I want sex. That makes everything better and I go to work. You try that.”

Two hours later Hung Chow calls again. “I do what you say and I feel great. I be at work soon… You got nice house.”
Edzzie93
First team regular
First team regular

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down